Recently Dumped My Boyfriend.....

DeafMommy0407

Reaction score
I know you have been reading about me and my boyfriend getting back together. Well I just dumped my boyfriend last night for a lot of reasons-right reasons of all.

He lied to me about himself when we first met on DeafChat almost 3 years ago in November. (I didnt find out about the lies til about 3 weeks ago.) And I decided to meet him offline in Feb. 2003. He was very sweet and nice. BUT one problem-he didnt make me feel right. So I decided to end the "online relationship" in May 2003 and I never spoke to him ever again til May 2004, after a year of ending relationship with him. I never took him back til August 30, 2005. We went back together and I spent the Labor Day weekend with him, it was great. Until I found out alots of things about him that I never knew. He lied to me, he betrayed me and he used me and broke my heart a thousand times over over over again. So I just finally decided to dump him in hell last night.

You know what? I feel so much better, got alots of weights off my shoulders. He was too much and too crazy and I didnt like him for what he was or who he was so I dumped him for the sake of my life. I wasted 2 years of my life with him while he was still dating his other girlfriend on the side when he was dating me. Can you believe that? He is so stupid, such a loser. I do not hate him, just hate him for what he done to me. So here I am, SINGLE AGAIN for the first time in 3 years. It feels so good.

I am recovering from my breakup with him and I am way way way over him. Thank GOD!

Thank you for listening and reading. God bless ya'll. :ily:

congrats for getting rid of the looser and congrats for not wasting your time or energy hating him. :cheers:

I think you did the best thing. :) And I am glad you didn't waste your time hating him either. ;)

Thank you, Ladies. I feel so much better and It feels so right that I did the right thing for myself and my life. Thank you. :hug:

You have been through so much up and down with this guy, I'm glad for your heartache sake that you've put an end to this relationship. Once a liar will always be a liar. I learned that from my previous ex boyfriend who did the same thing to me, All he ever did was lied, lied and lied.

You deserve so much more, from someone who would be honest with you and love only you. :hug: You'll find that in someone else in the nearest future. I'm glad to see that you are really positive over this breakup and deciding to move forward. It does take a lot weight off your shoulders. ;)

Cheri said:
You have been through so much up and down with this guy, I'm glad for your heartache sake that you've put an end to this relationship. Once a liar will always be a liar. I learned that from my previous ex boyfriend who did the same thing to me, All he ever did was lied, lied and lied.

You deserve so much more, from someone who would be honest with you and love only you. :hug: You'll find that in someone else in the nearest future. I'm glad to see that you are really positive over this breakup and deciding to move forward. It does take a lot weight off your shoulders. ;)

Oh I know! Sigh! I know that I did the right thing. My heart wouldnt take anymore of the stupid lies and lies over over over.

So no more bullsh*t from him-IT IS SO OVER!

I know this for a fact: God has plans for me and He has someone out there for me and just waiting for the right time to show up. You know what I mean? So I am listening to Him and following his words and his guidance.

Thanks! :hug:

that's good u feel the right thing.. I know its hard to courage to get out of crisis in some reason. or alots doubts. Good thing u forgive and move on w/ ur life, that will work to forget abt him and go on ur new life. U know, urself always come first than anything, and there is plenty men out of there, god is the one already make plan ahead of u in future. Keep in faith.. be happy..

SherryCherish said:
that's good u feel the right thing.. I know its hard to courage to get out of crisis in some reason. or alots doubts. Good thing u forgive and move on w/ ur life, that will work to forget abt him and go on ur new life. U know, urself always come first than anything, and there is plenty men out of there, god is the one already make plan ahead of u in future. Keep in faith.. be happy..

:hug: Thank you. Your words really got to me. I really believe of what you just said. Yes that is right. God has plans for me and waiting for the right time to begin. Sigh! I so deserve so much better than "that". Thank you for your words. :hug:

It takes a strong women to reject someone that she is very attached to. I think you did the right thing and because of your emotional strength you don't have to hate him or regret your decision. That takes a strong and wonderful woman. I hope you meet someone to love you very deeply :applause: :applause: :applause:

wow, you're strong tough cookie.. which you did right thing and made decision.

Dump your boyfriend.. which who did lied to you... isn't good thing..

One day, you'll fond and fall in love Mr. Right guy (cannot be perfect but one day you'll love nice guy). Wishes you have great luck when it come plenty time until right time for you ready.

*exhale* I'm glad you're went through as well...

Thank you, BullymOm and noodlegrl318. :hug: Thank you. I know that I did the right thing for myself and no one else. :ty: :hug:

Back