Problems over at TD (TagDeaf).....

rockin'robin

Reaction score
TagDeaf has been down since last night it seems...and Alex is still in Peru....the Mods at TD don't have Alex's webmaker addy to contact him about the problem...seems Alex didn't give it to the staff at TD....

Any suggestions/help for TD?....

Im not a member of TD. i believe some moderators who are member of td may have alex's email address. but he's on vacation right now. eh.

As you know Im a mod over there and we have no way to contact his Web guy. It will just have to wait till he gets home. Sorry for all the confusion. If you can please pass the message on to anyone you know with a TD account we would appreciate it.

As you know Im a mod over there and we have no way to contact his Web guy. It will just have to wait till he gets home. Sorry for all the confusion. If you can please pass the message on to anyone you know with a TD account we would appreciate it.

Sure thing....(and I did forget ur the Mod over there!)...I'll contact a few members and they can pass the message on....

Me too I am a mod over TD too. I have no way to contact the webmaster at this time. Sorry but we gotta to wait. Hopeful TD will be working again ASAP.

By the way, Hi CBE and rockin'robin .

Last edited:
I'm a member of TD, but I haven't been in there for a long time.

It is down again:-( (July 21, 2010)

Yeah...noticed it yesterday (late evening) when I tried to sign on....someone did mention that Alex was updating the site.....otherwise, I really have no clue!....

Yeah...noticed it yesterday (late evening) when I tried to sign on....someone did mention that Alex was updating the site.....otherwise, I really have no clue!....

I see. I had no clue too thanks for telling me.

wow i never been in TD for long time finally I stopped getting stupid emails about who wanted to add me.. most were fakes there anyway :P

TD is back up and running today.....just went over there, signed in....so any member here at AD who is also a member at TD can access TD today...

I'm sure all TD members are very happy about it now....just wondering 'WHAT HAPPENED?'.....

The mods aren't informed of anything.....and as for "scammers"....the mods at TD do an awesome job of getting rid of the scum!......

rockin'robin

What exactly is TagDeaf? I don't think I've ever been there.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
What exactly is TagDeaf? I don't think I've ever been there.

Its like a deaf social similiar to like FB or myspace. You can register and fix your profile, add friends, etc.. I am a former member.

Last edited:
What do ya know - I did have an account at TagDeaf. I had forgotten totally about it.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
What do ya know - I did have an account at TagDeaf. I had forgotten totally about it.

Glad you found your account :)

Back