Problem in booking a room at Motel/hotels?

Opal

Reaction score
Today I read a British Newspaper that the Hotel Manager refused to offer a room vacancy for two gay men because he believe it will make too much gossip around and don't want to make anyone staying there unpleasant to put up with it!! :ugh:

I am wondering if it has happen to you before as I never thought of it as I wasn't pay much attention until now!!

I never had problems booking rooms. I just say it is for two persons, and that is it. That's all they need to know.

I never heard of any problems stemming from gay/lesbian couples booking a room at a hotel or motel. :dunno: Just haven't heard of it happening these days.

:jaw: What a joking!!!

That manager must be closed mind!

how they know that they are gay??? did they told motel that they are gay or what???? :eek2:

i never hear abt that before.. most time i say 2 adults that all...

TweetyBird said:
how they know that they are gay??? did they told motel that they are gay or what???? :eek2:

i never hear abt that before.. most time i say 2 adults that all...

:werd: Same here tweety as far as im concern we just simply say 2 adults 2 poeple thats it, nothing more this flato ut discrimatory!

Sometimes it happens the other way.

Friday, April 16, 2004 7:29 p.m. EDT

Gay Hotel Kicks Out Straight Couple

KEY WEST, Fla.— Three heterosexual couples said they were turned away from a hotel in this gay-friendly tourist spot because of their sexual orientation....

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/4/16/193056.shtml

Reba said:
Sometimes it happens the other way.

Friday, April 16, 2004 7:29 p.m. EDT

Gay Hotel Kicks Out Straight Couple

KEY WEST, Fla.— Three heterosexual couples said they were turned away from a hotel in this gay-friendly tourist spot because of their sexual orientation....

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/4/16/193056.shtml
:eek: there are not right!!!! GOSH!!! they cant tell the gay or lesbain what to do!!!!! they wanna to have room or vacation or whatever!!!! GOSH!! :roll:

Interesting about gay owner hotel kick straight couples ?? It been exchange of rights from straight and glbtiq, I guess. Mmmm

It's really sad to see some people don't treat others the way they want to be treated :( .....This sure reminds me about black people , how they were treated a long time ago, It seem that life is never going to be fair unless people change themselves in what they see in others.....

When I reserved a hotel room, I always said one person. Really, I invited someone into my hotel room and stayed there for a few hours. :giggle:

The guest house owner who refused to allow 2 gay men to share a double room has been struck off a tourist list. The Tourism at Scotland have removed his hotel off from their recommendation scheme because of it.

Oddball said:
When I reserved a hotel room, I always said one person. Really, I invited someone into my hotel room and stayed there for a few hours. :giggle:
u are not only one, cuz of i did same thing!!!!!! :giggle:

Red~Rum said:
The guest house owner who refused to allow 2 gay men to share a double room has been struck off a tourist list. The Tourism at Scotland have removed his hotel off from their recommendation scheme because of it.
oh well, my point, what if they are not gay or 2 women are not lesbo, will they kick them out?? how they know gay or lesbo??? what if they wanna to have 2 beds cuz of they are friends, but how this owner know this gay or not??? that my point! :roll:

Back