Pocket Knives & Teenagers......

yeah, it was beautiful..i mean..why did that even strike him as a good thing to do??
i think that is why i finally ordered cable tv after all these years..my kids keep doing stuff like this!!

I've never allowed my boys to have pocket knives. If I find any (and I have in the past), I confiscated them and put them away, with a warning.

One of my sons turned 17 a few days ago. He wants a pocket knife and gave a few reasons (some sound good) to have one......

I'm still considering it and haven't made u my mind as of yet...am asking for some advise here from other parents with teenagers.

What's ur input/opinions on this?

I had a swiss army knife as a kid and as a teenager, had both the butterfly and the stiletto.

both of my boys (20 and 17) have pocketknives but it's not as if they use them everyday if ever. It gives them a sense of security when they're out with their friends, especially at night. both of my sons got jumped by a gang last winter just around the corner from my place (but my sons won - 2 against 5 - my boys are tough!)

Back