Photographer of fashion to glamour modeling

NWPhotographer

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to this site.I am a photographer for fashion to glamour modeling over 5 yrs.I also do wedding,senior pictures,and contests.I am seeking new faces.I done several photo shoots of (hearing)models.I will have more new hearing models working with me soon. I hope to find some deaf models who are interested or want to try into modeling.My new site are under construction.I do have lots of samples upon request. If you are interested or working with me,please drop me a line.Thanks for your time.Tell me what you think. John-Freelance Photographer

Sorry here my new website: www.JohnLaffertyPhotography.com You can click on each picture to enlarge . Tell me what you think.If you are interested or want to model,please drop me a line.My e-mail address is Fphoto3019@aol.com thanks John
NWPhotographer said:
Hello! I am new to this site.I am a photographer for fashion to glamour modeling over 5 yrs.I also do wedding,senior pictures,and contests.I am seeking new faces.I done several photo shoots of (hearing)models.I will have more new hearing models working with me soon. I hope to find some deaf models who are interested or want to try into modeling.My new site are under construction.I do have lots of samples upon request. If you are interested or working with me,please drop me a line.Thanks for your time.Tell me what you think. John-Freelance Photographer

Back