Phonak Handymic

Secretblend

Reaction score
I am considering selling my handymic and receivers. I am wanting to pay off some of my bills and decided to sell those. If interested, please contact me and we can make arrangements and discuss price. Will sell seperatly if needed but perfer to sell it all at once.

Things that I'm selling:

Handymic

3 - receivers

2 boots for Superos

2 boots for Eleva

Wires and Case and other things that came with handymic.

Watch from Phonak that controls some of hearing aids from Phonak.

Even have old Supero hearing aids that I'm not using anymore. Dunno if in good shape or not but would be willing to sell those cheap too if anyone wants to mess with it.

I am considering selling my handymic and receivers. I am wanting to pay off some of my bills and decided to sell those. If interested, please contact me and we can make arrangements and discuss price. Will sell seperatly if needed but perfer to sell it all at once.

Things that I'm selling:

Handymic

3 - receivers

2 boots for Superos

2 boots for Eleva

Wires and Case and other things that came with handymic.

Watch from Phonak that controls some of hearing aids from Phonak.

Even have old Supero hearing aids that I'm not using anymore. Dunno if in good shape or not but would be willing to sell those cheap too if anyone wants to mess with it.

Interested in handymic. How much? What model of Phonak watch remote? Model of receivers? How can I contact you?

Hello,

I'm in need of a replacement Handymic.

Please let me know how much you're asking for this as well as it's condition.

Thanks, Chuck Necker

Contact him on aims, He is no longer a member here. :ty: His aims is listed on his profile. ;)

Still for Sale ?

Secretblend,

Are the three Phonak Handymic recievers still for sale? I know your post is over 1 year old, but thought I was ask.

Best Regards,

Handymic

Hi

I am desperately trying to locate a handymic. Do you still have one available? Would be grateful to hear from you. I am struggling without one.

Regards

SWC

Back