"PEOPLE vs. MONA" -- Deaf Actor at SDSU

gnarlydorkette

Reaction score
I got this via email-- This is for San Diego State University so if you happen to be in the area, check it out---

---
Dear Theatergoers!

If you're interested in watching a signed interpreted performance in beautiful San Diego, especially if you have the "theater bug". Please kindly read the information below and PASS ON this information to your friends!

Jevon Whetter, who is deaf, will be appearing as Coroner Dr. Theodore Bloodweather in a production of "PEOPLE vs. MONA" at San Diego State University. Jevon has been performing professionally for over 14 years performing with the National Theatre of the Deaf, Deaf West Theatre and other numerous television and film projects. Jevon is currently a first year master's student in Theatre at San Diego State University with an emphasis in
directing and play writing.

PEOPLE vs. MONA is a new musical "screwball" comedy written by Patrica Miller and Jim Wann. The evening performances will be shown on Feb 24, 25, and March 1 , 2, 3, 4 at 8 pm. Sunday matinee shows will be on Feb 26 and March 5th at 2 pm.

The SIGNED INTERPRETED PERFORMANCES will be provided on only one night, Saturday March 4th at 8 pm.
There will be a section reserved for the deaf audiences and please reserve your tickets as soon as possible as tickets generally sell out fairly quickly at San Diego State University.

Box Office ticket contact information:
$39 general admission
$30 for Faculty, Staff, Senior citizens, and Students

Box office hours are from Tues thru Friday 11am to 2pm.
Please ask for Ryan Beattie in the Box office to get the deaf VIP seating.
Phone: 619-594-6884
Email: artbox@mail.sdsu.edu
www.theatre.sdsu.edu
For general directions, map, and address: www.sdsu.edu
-----

The ticket price is too HIGH for me (a poor uni student) but we will see. I will like to see Jevon in the play! :thumb:

Back