!!!!our Current Apt From Hell!!!!

That's great to hear, I'm glad they finally fixed the problem , sorry to hear what you guys went thru, I had my share of those problems in the past many times, it not a good feelings to go thru, I know :(

....(hugs)

oh man!!! geez! i am very sowwy that happened to u and ur bf.. sigh.. i hope that next time will be BETTER MUCH!!!! damn.. :hug:

Nobozo, you may want to file complain about what happen from last night. Request them to fix the problem. Otherwise have them to replace a new carpet for your home. If they refuse to do either two options then you do have a right to sue them.

Good luck

Updates!!!!

after the 1st flood i got really sick for a month and half with this pnenumioa went to hosptial twice (ER). hand in the Doctor notes to landlord to have it inspected. the landlord refused. called in health inspector and still process with it. it has been 4 months many many problems start to pop uo after and after. we were fed up and we asked the landlord to fix the problems, they havent.
we had our 2nd floor in July 5th just few hours before leaving for chicago. and came back it smelled so bad and they didnt do anything and we had our 3rd flood last saturday and they havent done anything . all were in the kitchen/ dinuing room. so this tuesday we are all packed up and moving to new apt 30 mins away....we had with this SH&%^Y apt. the current apt is called Vantage Horror (amityville horror) :rl: cant wait to leave this hell hole.

Dang, hope this new apt will bring you guys bett luck! ya'll sure had bad luck with this one.. i can imagine how frustrated it is having to go thru this s#!@

Oakley_04 said:
after the 1st flood i got really sick for a month and half with this pnenumioa went to hosptial twice (ER). hand in the Doctor notes to landlord to have it inspected. the landlord refused. called in health inspector and still process with it. it has been 4 months many many problems start to pop uo after and after. we were fed up and we asked the landlord to fix the problems, they havent.
we had our 2nd floor in July 5th just few hours before leaving for chicago. and came back it smelled so bad and they didnt do anything and we had our 3rd flood last saturday and they havent done anything . all were in the kitchen/ dinuing room. so this tuesday we are all packed up and moving to new apt 30 mins away....we had with this SH&%^Y apt. the current apt is called Vantage Horror (amityville horror) :rl: cant wait to leave this hell hole.
oh man!!! it sound bad!!!! u can sue them abt how they didnt good job there!!!! sowwy to hear that u got sick for that... not good!!!! :squint:

:hugs: I hope you can sue them since you got sick and the landlord was not doing anything. I hope you have all written down on paper.

Good luck with your new home. You guys derserve a better place and be able to enjoy your life.

time to buy a raftboat and fishing poles!!!!

just kidding--- sorry to hear that, hopefully you will have the problems taken care of ASAP

Back