One Dozen Rawlings Florida State League Baseballs

why you charge tax? you don't need to charge tax if you are a business owner.

ravensteve1961 said:
Thats how i run my business.I learn how the wealthy does business.
so you're using sales tax money towards you? not the government? sales tax is only money that goes towards government.. and i believe that's illegal thing to do if you use sales tax money towards you.

DeafSCUBA98, why dont you become 'robin hood' and you can lead us to rob RS' toys ?

just thoughtful. :)

Well sales taxes are not on food. Why does McDonalds,Taco Bell,Wendys,Burger King and checkers do it?

ravensteve1961 said:
Well sales taxes are not on food. Why does McDonalds,Taco Bell,Wendys,Burger King and checkers do it?
it is because they make it for you.

So im delivering the balls to them.Or they can go though the hassles and get one at a major league ballpark.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
why you charge tax? you don't need to charge tax if you are a business owner.

I think most business owners have to charge state tax ONLY.. if someone in other state order him, and then he can't charge tax which is it is an illegal.

Right,But in some sites make you charge sales tax like amazoin.com does.And amazoin.com isnt in florida isnt operated in florida and they charge you sales tax no matter where you are.So until amazoin.com changes their policy im not changing mine.

you would put tax if you have tax id. RS, research on Tax things in google.com. IRS would love to snoop on your shoulder.

i would never do that when i sell my items in ebay.com.

Well i told my dad why dont politicans stop keep taxing the middle class and start taxing the wealthy like my idea of corperate tax. Dad told me how stupid that was. He said "" The Rich dont pay it,,They pass it on to you,,To raise the price of the product to make the consumer pay for their taxes"" So thats why im adding 7% sales tax because i paid sales tax now im gonna pass it on to the consumer.

ravensteve1961 said:
Well i told my dad why dont politicans stop keep taxing the middle class and start taxing the wealthy like my idea of corperate tax. Dad told me how stupid that was. He said "" The Rich dont pay it,,They pass it on to you,,To raise the price of the product to make the consumer pay for their taxes"" So thats why im adding 7% sales tax because i paid sales tax now im gonna pass it on to the consumer.
:nono: Raven are you properly registered with the Department of Business Regulations to charge people taxes privately? Did you fill out the appropriate documents to run a business on your own? Do you have a Business License to run a business?
The reason why I am asking this is because if something goes wrong with a product you sell, and you are reported, this could all come back down on you pretty hard. You need to be careful, and don't worry about the upper class, just remember what you don't have you won't miss.

To hurt an innocent consumer isn't doing any justice at all, it just sparks a fire needlessly. Listen to what other AD'ers are advising you. Don't get yourself into hot water for nothing.

Back