Obamacare Chart Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not pop-up unless yours have a pop-up locker software or browser's pop-up block feature set on.

I just tested it a minute ago and had no pop-up right after clicking the link above.

My FF browser has block pop-up feature on. It's safe, really. I cannot attach this file here because it limits about 85 or 95 kb pdf file size (AD rule) so I simply use Sendspace instead to provide the link for anyone to download and view it.

it's a bad site.

Ok, I decided to make attachment and upload it without annoying pop-up.

Look below.

Edit: Damn, it is exceed the limit and going find out to upload.

Ah sorry that it popped up on your side! Apparently your pop-up blocker failed to stop it! eh lol

But thanks to Foxrac for finding another site to upload where it won't pop-up for the sake. (did not know this site cool)

Anyway, come on and tell what you think of the Obamacare Chart Map only if you have seen it.

Ah sorry that it popped up on your side! Apparently your pop-up blocker fails! lol

But thanks to Foxrac for finding another site to upload where it won't pop-up for the sake.

Anyway, come on and tell what you think of the Obamacare Chart Map only if you have seen it.

I checked it out and looks kinda confused but interesting, anyway.

I checked it out and looks kinda confused but interesting, anyway.

Oh yeah, too much complex!

Wonder how cooperate could they do like that only if you get my draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back