NTID came to see me today

rjr2006

Reaction score
A representative from NTID came to see me at my high school and she said that NTID people has been talking all about me. this made me very happy. she is deaf and she understands why NTID means so much to me and she was also raised by the hearing family.

I got 15 on ACT for the first time and I feel really good about my future although I am deaf and quadriplegic.

w00t! Good for you dude, I got accepted to RIT as well and i know how exciting you feel.

rjr2006 said:
A representative from NTID came to see me at my high school and she said that NTID people has been talking all about me. this made me very happy. she is deaf and she understands why NTID means so much to me and she was also raised by the hearing family.

I got 15 on ACT for the first time and I feel really good about my future although I am deaf and quadriplegic.

CONGRATS!!! and good luck!!! :thumb:
mind me asking who the represenstative was?? was she korean? if yes, did she go by the name of young?

FeistyChick said:
CONGRATS!!! and good luck!!! :thumb:
mind me asking who the represenstative was?? was she korean? if yes, did she go by the name of young?
The representative was Erin G something (she signed too fast). I'm in progress of getting EYF application filled out and then my transition coordinator and I will work together to get me Personal Care Assistance outside my state (Connecticut) so I can be able to travel on my own. My mom is very worried about personal care assistance at RIT and I told her to calm down since everything will go well by doing a single step at the time, by the time I graduate from high school, everything will be all set. If I get accepted into NTID and PCA works smoothly during my college years, I might move to Rochester and become part of NY in 2009 or later, then I will be with deaf and hoh people whom I can communicate with. I am looking forward to my dream goal and I hope that it would come true :) :grouphug:

rjr2006 said:

Congrantulation!! My ACT scores was 14 in December 2oo4.

Back