No tmobile service sidekick az/ca/nv?

signtd

Reaction score
Hi, anyone else out there having trouble with their SIDEKICK with no service since Monday??? Hubby and I are get runaround from TMobile said tower is down for SIDEKICK in AZ that why it not working???? Need to know if anyone else is have same problems? I send many emails no answer! We are travel and no VP to call customer service! We went to TMobile services at Walmart they call to customer services (3 days in row) say SIDEKICKs have own towers that why???? NEVER heard this before! I explain again and again we need it for communications! Still nothing! TMobile seem not care about Deaf/HOH people! EEEEEEEEEEKSSSSSS!:shock::shock:

It seem to work fine for me, maybe it's just temporarily or service is down in your area. Try going to another location and see what happens.

Mine was down for couple of minutes earlier this evening twice. They are probably upgrading something. Who knows?

I sold my sidekick on Ebay and bought myself a BB curve. It has not been down ever since. :aw:

My AT&T coverage signal was nothing on rural of northern Arizona and southern Utah except major cities while driving on rural roads last May. No coverage is some small towns and won't charge other roaming. But have my AT&T includes WiFi signal near motels and other coffee shop worked fine. no charge :)

My AT&T coverage signal was nothing on rural of northern Arizona and southern Utah except major cities while driving on rural roads last May. No coverage is some small towns and won't charge other roaming. But have my AT&T includes WiFi signal near motels and other coffee shop worked fine. no charge :)

Ouch, If you live this area then I bet you would switch to Verizon because Verizon covers more in rural area.

Hi, anyone else out there having trouble with their SIDEKICK with no service since Monday??? Hubby and I are get runaround from TMobile said tower is down for SIDEKICK in AZ that why it not working???? Need to know if anyone else is have same problems? I send many emails no answer! We are travel and no VP to call customer service! We went to TMobile services at Walmart they call to customer services (3 days in row) say SIDEKICKs have own towers that why???? NEVER heard this before! I explain again and again we need it for communications! Still nothing! TMobile seem not care about Deaf/HOH people! EEEEEEEEEEKSSSSSS!:shock::shock:

What kind of SK do you have? SK2, SK LX, or what? My SK2 lost it's signal and it was the hardware itself. I dropped the SK2 and it was the last of it. Everything works except signal. So Wonder if yours could be a plm. Try hard rebooting to see if you can get service back. If not then replace it or get different Smartphone.

PS: I'm currently a Sprint BB user and loving it!!

Catty

My sidekick 3 works fine. I dislke it when the signal goes weak in some areas ugh!

My sidekick 3 works fine. I dislke it when the signal goes weak in some areas ugh!

Aaah.. Ok no plm. Means T-mobile not doing enuf to put more towers around. Maybe steal short antenna from wireless router and hack it to your SK3 and plug antenna so it'll draw in more signal and have full bars :rofl:

Hacks can be done on Wifi adapters so I thought same thing with Tmo SK3.

Catty :rofl: :giggle::rofl2:

Sidekick 3 don't include wifi . My AT&T Tilt include WiFi if signal was weak or nothing, automatic switch to wifi signal from my router or any hotspots. no problem.

Back