Next week!

lovezebras

Reaction score
So next week i have an appt with my audiologist again, and my hearing has gone down again since the last time. If he doesnt suggest hearing aids..which i wouldnt see why he wouldnt seeing as its giving me ALOT of trouble...how should i suggest me trying them or saying i should benefit from them? Im not as upfront as some ppl are :ugh3: so i dont kno what i should say...And if i do need them what type should i get..my friend who has bte's told me they would prolly be best since when i go to university i can have an fm system...i also have tiny ear canals so i dont think a cic would be good...input would b much appreciated thanks AD! :)

When he does the ear mold filling, it will fill your ears to fit then he will have to wait 2 weeks for it to come back to put on your new BTE hearing aids. I say go for it. Just tell him you want hearing aids now and while you still can hear through BTE hearing aids.

Well, since your loss seems to be progressive, I'd get BTEs. You can also get them in COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look WAY COOLER then those old person baby aids.

Back