New washer

farewell65

LOL at Homer Simpson
Premium Member
Reaction score
If u bought new washer and worker will ask u if u want to deliever by men and install by themselves or u bring urself to home and install urself?? Which u prefer?? My roommate prefers bring new washer home by himself and install by himself, end up he doesnt know how to install new pipe (from washer to facuet) and itself washer little heavy, my roommate is little bigger than me and he cannot bring washer while I can?? How weird he is??

HA! I would love to ask some of friends or family to do it for me lol not delievery guy blah! lol :lol:

Since I got pu truck, I don't wanna pay extra for deliveries. I did that before already, and its been running like charm since 4 years! Front loader is way to go! I also bought nice dishwasher and throw it under counter. No wonder lake Tahoe refused give me up. Im handyman!

If u bought new washer and worker will ask u if u want to deliever by men and install by themselves or u bring urself to home and install urself?? Which u prefer?? My roommate prefers bring new washer home by himself and install by himself, end up he doesnt know how to install new pipe (from washer to facuet) and itself washer little heavy, my roommate is little bigger than me and he cannot bring washer while I can?? How weird he is??

There is some instruction including when you buy a new washer and just read the intruction for installation. It's easy to install all stuff. I was lucky to have a lady helping me bring stove, refridgerator, washer, dryer, etc here when I moved here from out of state. Yes it was just us two ladies. No we are not big women, mind you. It would be best if you use dolly. Good Luck!

P.S. You can ask how much will it cost you to have it delievery to your home and also how much would it cost to have them install for you. Can't hurt to ask tho. It's up to you. Once again good luck.

Well...I had two men who delivery to my apartment to hook it up, it only cost 25 dollars for delivery, but it was worthy. It only took 5 mins to hook it up.

Well...I had two men who delivery to my apartment to hook it up, it only cost 25 dollars for delivery, but it was worthy. It only took 5 mins to hook it up.

Wow, its much cheaper while my roommate did ask that store and it cost 110 dollars to delievery and install...

It is depend where you have it deliver. Like sears, they dont charge too much but just right and install for free. That where I got my fridge from almost 7 yrs ago. And it still running.

I would have somebody deliver for me since I cant lift too heavy cuz of my heart condition.

It is depend where you have it deliver. Like sears, they dont charge too much but just right and install for free. That where I got my fridge from almost 7 yrs ago. And it still running.

I would have somebody deliver for me since I cant lift too heavy cuz of my heart condition.

For free? My roommate could have go there instead other store!

I am NOT too fond about having to go shopping
because I am trying to save $$$ for a major project but
I had to go to the Best Buy yesterday
to look for a few important items discovering
that if you buy any appliance over $449
(e.g. refrigerator, washer/dryer, stove, diswasher, etc)
FREE Delivery FREE Haul-away until Sept 2.

It looks like they have specials every August
every year. Something for you to think about.

Handymen are much appreciated, too.

:cool: Pay the person to take it to your house and hook it up... A lot easier and less pain in the butt... If your roomate said he doesn't know how to hook it up and etc... I would suggest you to find someone else to do it because if you don't do it right then your screwed... Its all up to you and I hope you will get this strighten out and be happy with your washer.....

:giggle: :giggle: Righto! I am not gonna give ya my DHB65 up! :giggle: :giggle:
Since I got pu truck, I don't wanna pay extra for deliveries. I did that before already, and its been running like charm since 4 years! Front loader is way to go! I also bought nice dishwasher and throw it under counter. No wonder lake Tahoe refused give me up. Im handyman!

Back