L

lionheart

Hi One and all.....

I'm a new memebr and way behind in tech stuff like video relay, computers, etc...however I want to let all deaf community I am a Certified Legal Assistant and am willing to help anyone with questions they may have legally....however I will ONLY ADVISE.....;pissed: :ugh:

I was told of a friend of this site and browsed for a little bit and decided I like it and will keep on checking it from time to time. Remember I hold a full time job and am involved with other activities, and can't answer all questions in a single day, but will select at random which is most serious and the lesser can wait because you won't die right away :laugh2:

Until then........

Lionheart

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf lionheart!! I hope you will enjoy your stay on this forum, and make many new friends along the way! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!! :)

Silly question answered

bbnt said:
Can I sue myself?

Good Morning ....

You are funny...why would you want to do that, I bet it is a way to meke me feel welcome to the site.....by the way anyone who puts him/herself on public display is the biggest dummy cuz they set themselves up for embarrassment in the long run :doh:

Lionheart

lionheart said:
Good Morning ....

You are funny...why would you want to do that, I bet it is a way to meke me feel welcome to the site.....by the way anyone who puts him/herself on public display is the biggest dummy cuz they set themselves up for embarrassment in the long run :doh:

Lionheart

you didn't answer my question

:giggle: @ Bbnt....

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here....

Back