lutsko67

Reaction score
help for hearing loss

hi everyone, i am brand new to this site, i had always had hearing loss since i was a child, i am now 38 yrs. old. last summer i suffered a 2nd. massive stroke that has left me in a wheelchair and fully deaf in left ear and some small range of hearing in the right ear. i am wondering if any one can direct me to free help and or nearly free help in attaining hardware and or sign language classes in my area. i live in eastern pa. thanks so much ahead or time for listening

Welcome to AD - Enjoy looking around in here and meeting new friends at the same time.

Mods, please have this thread moved to introductions as this is in the wrong section.

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

:welcome: :wave: Hello Lutsko67!!! Welcome to AD, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!!!! Look forward to reading your postings.

As per your request. If you have a Commission on the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, they should have all the information you need for sign language, while your with the CDHH, you may inquire if they have a Governor's Commission on the Handicap. Hopefully this will be a good start for you. Good luck!!!! :angel:

Back