New member here!

Babs3who

Reaction score
Hello guys! :) How are you doing? I just wanted to introduce the latest member that joined this group, me!

My name is Katie Murch. I reside from southern Texas. I will be nineteen in the end of May. I am a supervisor of a dessert shop on the beach. I am a junior in college with a Business Major. But understand that I really want to be a film/TV actor, and my college degree is just a fall-back plan. I am your average smart deaf person!

My hobbies or skills include being an animal (and deaf, mind you) activist, a vegetarian, golf, soccer, dancing, being silly, cleaning (Yes, I am a neat freak), and acting... I live with my parents (who one is a very much respected intepreter in Texas, see if you can guess who she is) and five dogs, six cats, and three goats (one just gave birth, very cute!) on my five acres property (so don't worry, the animals are given plenty attention and room!).

I have a hearing boyfriend who respect the deaf culture very much. He learned how to sign within weeks of dating me. He could be an interpreter now! Even my step-dad, who is deaf and DOES NOT like hearing people, love him!

I am going to go into the Miss Deaf Texas Pageant soon, so wish me luck!

Hello Katie,

That's great to hear and Good luck winning the Miss Deaf Pageant!...

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here, and keep us post too....

welcome :applause:
what a great introduction, lots of smiles...
best of luck with miss texas and acting :thumb:

Welcome to the Alldeaf.........stay ur enjoy :D

Good luck with Miss Pagaent .. i hope you winning this time.. wink

hehe

Hello &
14.gif

Babs3who said:
Hello guys! :) How are you doing? I just wanted to introduce the latest member that joined this group, me!

My name is Katie Murch. I reside from southern Texas. I will be nineteen in the end of May. I am a supervisor of a dessert shop on the beach. I am a junior in college with a Business Major. But understand that I really want to be a film/TV actor, and my college degree is just a fall-back plan. I am your average smart deaf person!

My hobbies or skills include being an animal (and deaf, mind you) activist, a vegetarian, golf, soccer, dancing, being silly, cleaning (Yes, I am a neat freak), and acting... I live with my parents (who one is a very much respected intepreter in Texas, see if you can guess who she is) and five dogs, six cats, and three goats (one just gave birth, very cute!) on my five acres property (so don't worry, the animals are given plenty attention and room!).

I have a hearing boyfriend who respect the deaf culture very much. He learned how to sign within weeks of dating me. He could be an interpreter now! Even my step-dad, who is deaf and DOES NOT like hearing people, love him!

I am going to go into the Miss Deaf Texas Pageant soon, so wish me luck!

Hey!!! Welcome to AD!!! I too am 19, and severely HOH. I also have a hearing bf who knows a bit of sign. Hee hee. Good luck in the pagent.!!! :dance: OH!!! And i LOVE to dance! I danced for 14 years, and the last 4 i dance competitively. I love dance!!!!! I wish i could get back to it!!!!

*Off the topic*
I'm wondering if there will be Miss Deaf America will be on TV?

G'day Katie!

Welcome to AD. I hope you'll like it here.

Good luck with Miss Texas Pageant.

Cheers! :wave:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Babs3who! A very neat introduction and nice to see another animal rights activist who's attempting to be crowned Miss Deaf Texas and perhaps going on to win the National Pageant too! Wishes you all the best and enjoy your stay here in Alldeaf!! :thumb:

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

Back