New Light

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
I want to say something, I grew up near SF, I am totallly COOL with gays and for those who feel like there is no hope or no lift into the discrimination/prejudices......let me tell you someting, one the old generation will die off and two even though it seems like a HUGE number protesting against gay marriages, etc.... as some of you know there was a big protest today about allowing gay marriages........ there are a HUGE number of KKK and white supremists......they are everywhere, we may be able to spot them some are hidden......but that doesnt mean everyone is racist and the number of KKK is reducing with every generation........ But I believe there is hope for the future...... and am very supportive of hate crimes laws and stricter punishment for those convicted of hate crimes.

BabyPhat21 said:
I want to say something, I grew up near SF, I am totallly COOL with gays and for those who feel like there is no hope or no lift into the discrimination/prejudices......let me tell you someting, one the old generation will die off and two even though it seems like a HUGE number protesting against gay marriages, etc.... as some of you know there was a big protest today about allowing gay marriages........ there are a HUGE number of KKK and white supremists......they are everywhere, we may be able to spot them some are hidden......but that doesnt mean everyone is racist and the number of KKK is reducing with every generation........ But I believe there is hope for the future...... and am very supportive of hate crimes laws and stricter punishment for those convicted of hate crimes.

Saw them in California ? I used to grow up in California for 8 years when I was in teen. :) My last visitation in California was in 1975.

i also do hope that the hate crimes makes poeple relize that hate is a 4 letter words that can destroy poeple, there are poeple i do not like at all but HATE to a point where i want to destroy thier lives is not my nature, they themselves have done it on thier own not myself for any aspect, they chose the path, not me. anyhow. I also am supportive of the gay rights and gay marriages as well, it's high time we had our own rights not just showing that we should be shunned for the choices we make!!!

It is a start to talk about these things out in the open. I commend you all! :)

BP21 -- thats very true!!!!!!

like i had discussed with someone ref to this issue among others -- the baby boomers would soon be out of office into retirement and such and the Gen X'ers would be taking over in due time

i just think the Bush administration should be the FIRST to be booted out of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue come Nov elections then the rest shall fall in place (i hope)

i am a BIG supporter of gay rights and equality -- after all the african american community fought hard for equality in the 1960s with the issue of segretation and etc etc -- the government CANNOT ammend into law banning gay marriage cuz it will SMACK of discrimination and thats what we will use against them if that happens and refer to the 60s and remind them of the civil rights and equality!!!

Back