New Jersey Governor Christie's rising approval rating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokonut

Reaction score
Funnily enough his approval rating is higher than Obama's.

Fifty-one percent of voters approve of Christie, while 36 percent disapprove. That’s a major jump from the last Quinnipiac poll, taken on June 17, when 44 percent approved and 43 percent disapproved.

“This is a good poll for Christie,” said pollster Maurice Carroll. “People are getting to know him, and they apparently are getting to like him.”

President Obama does not fare as well. Fourty-seven percent approve of the president and 47 percent disapprove. In June, 50 percent of New Jersey voters approved of his job performance and 46 percent disapproved.

Poll: Majority of N.J. voters approve of Gov. Chris Christie's job performance | NJ.com

Incorrect. That would be 51 percent of voters polled. That in no way implies that all voters fall into the same category. Very misleading, but to be expected.

Considering the amount of time in office, I would imagine those that approve are the majority voters that ELECTED him. Just a hunch.

I also noted this, from the article: Still, 46 percent of voters pick “confrontational” while 43 percent pick “honest and refreshing” when given a choice between the two descriptions of Christie.

Considering the amount of time in office, I would imagine those that approve are the majority voters that ELECTED him. Just a hunch.

I also noted this, from the article: Still, 46 percent of voters pick “confrontational” while 43 percent pick “honest and refreshing” when given a choice between the two descriptions of Christie.

Exactly. Just goes to show the bias and non-validity of polls. The very reason researchers don't rely on them.

Exactly. Just goes to show the bias and non-validity of polls. The very reason researchers don't rely on them.
Same as Obama's early numbers. People that voted for the guy are unlikely to disapprove a few months later. It takes time for the approval ratings to change. BTW, I do not really care how the polls shake out. I still vote for the candidate I prefer. Screw public sentiment.

Same as Obama's early numbers. People that voted for the guy are unlikely to disapprove a few months later. It takes time for the approval ratings to change. BTW, I do not really care how the polls shake out. I still vote for the candidate I prefer. Screw public sentiment.

Agreed completely. I can think for myself, thank you.

Did NJ residents in AD approved his job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back