New Implantable Drug Device for Hearing Loss

Oh, what a crock! This is just to make you believe this will work for the hearing loss but they have been trying to find many ways to make the deaf or hard of hearing be able to hear. This is what we all have to suffer every time someone or the hearing authorities or the government decide that we need to hear like CI. Once you lost your hearing, it will not be the same like normal hearing. Can any hearing people and also hard of hearing get into their head that it is not going to solve anything to be able to hear normal? We will always and still be deaf or hard of hearing, no matter what. Gawd! Geeze. :roll:

. Once you lost your hearing, it will not be the same like normal hearing. Can any hearing people and also hard of hearing get into their head that it is not going to solve anything to be able to hear normal? We will always and still be deaf or hard of hearing, no matter what. Gawd! Geeze. :roll:

Says who?

Again with the defeatist attitude....... Just because they haven't come up with a way to restore hearing completely doesn't mean they won't in the future. Science is pretty amazing. If you don't want the treatment......fine. I have already said I probably won't attempt any type of treatment either. People have the right to remain Deaf if they want to.....But people also have the right to hope. Why be negative about someone else's hope????

Oh, what a crock! This is just to make you believe this will work for the hearing loss but they have been trying to find many ways to make the deaf or hard of hearing be able to hear. This is what we all have to suffer every time someone or the hearing authorities or the government decide that we need to hear like CI. Once you lost your hearing, it will not be the same like normal hearing. Can any hearing people and also hard of hearing get into their head that it is not going to solve anything to be able to hear normal? We will always and still be deaf or hard of hearing, no matter what. Gawd! Geeze. :roll:
A good question is why do you let such research bother you...?

Says who?

Again with the defeatist attitude....... Just because they haven't come up with a way to restore hearing completely doesn't mean they won't in the future. Science is pretty amazing. If you don't want the treatment......fine. I have already said I probably won't attempt any type of treatment either. People have the right to remain Deaf if they want to.....But people also have the right to hope. Why be negative about someone else's hope????
Good point!

Says who?

Agree. 100%

But why can't you stop being negative about Obama hope? :lol:

Agree. 100%

But why can't you stop being negative about Obama hope? :lol:

:lol: I have seen the model before........ It doesn't end well. You can't spend your way out of debt.....I am sure many ADers saw proof of that in Las Vegas this week. :)

One of the things that annoys me to no end is the assumption that ALL insurances will cover the latest cutting edge technologies. The cost of health products as well as health insurance is skyrocketing. There's a lot of hype and PR releases out there,but with the cost of health insurances.......

Back