New, HoH

riotjulie

Reaction score
Hey, I've got a "mild-to-moderate" hearing loss of about 30-35 decibles, and usually wear hearing aids unless I'm feeling lazy. I'm going to take sign language this spring, and am excited. It counts as a foreign language for college, which means I'll actually be able to pass this, opposed to when I tried to take Spanish a few years ago and it sucked.

:wave: welcome to AD riotjulie -- enjoy ur stay here! :D

enjoy ur ASL class in the spring! :D

Welcome to AllDeaf riotjulie! Have fun reading and posting in here and hope you'll enjoy your stay here! Good luck with your sign-language classes and I'm sure you'll succeed with flying colors!

:wave: RiotJulie

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. Have fun postin' ! :)

Welcome to AD, its great to see other reisdent of my town in AD... Since I am near to you, do you go to Inver Hills? If do, we can meet at school sometimes if you want to.

Hello and welcome to AD!

Have fun here and enjoy posting. :nana:

Catch ya around!

Welcome to alldeaf riotjulie! I too am hoh(moderately severe loss since birth) and I can remember learning about Sign and Deaf culture, and feeling like I had found a place of my own, where I finally belonged. I've noticed a lot of medically hoh folks, now identifying strongly as Deaf, so you're not alone here.

Back