Need oh so much help

Wyld Fae

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Kelly, birth place County Wicklow Ireland. I currently reside in fairly remote mountains in Washington st. I am in desperate need of equipment. I have no alerting devices or anything other than Olelo cc on my phone. I have limited internet access and my home is very dangerous for me. My home caught fire in the middle of the night and accept for a neighbor who saw it had to wake me up. I had no Idea! I use propane to cook and heat my home, with that 400$ bill I have nothing left to purchase anything.

Already added website on another thread but will post on here also.

They do offer listening devices.

Also you can check this website and contact them. They may be able to help you with what you need to get/keep a job and to be safe at home.

If not, they might be able to direct you to other places that could help you out. Also check at firehouses, seems like I remember they might be able to help you with smoke alarms with flashing lights to wake you up but I'm not sure if that's true or not but wouldn't hurt to ask.

I also read another post you made about flashing lights so Sonic Alarm has device to shake your bed instead of using lights or can use both at same time.

Good luck and welcome to Alldeaf!

Back