Need Help locating colleges with C-Print

Busterdogrl

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm busterdogrl. I'm in need of help locating a college that offers C-Print and photography. My major is photograpy and I love it! It's my whole life. The college I'm at now does offer C-Print and photography only as an AS degree . Problem is the school is low on funding and they don't offer all the classes I need in photography. :-( .
Instead I decided to aim for a BFA to REALLY learn about photography. Problem is not many colleges offer C-print. But what is C-Print?

C-Print Captioning -A trained C-Print captioning types directly onto a laptop computer everything that is being said in the classroom. C-Print utilizes specialized software developed by the National Technical Institute for the Deaf, that enables the captionist to condense some information into clear and concise sentences. The captionist uses abbreviations and brief forms that the software recognizes and the student reads from the laptop computer in order to have real-time access to the information in the classroom as it is occurring. The student then may receive either a printed or electronic copy of the class transcript for their review.

This is what I use in class instead of interpreters. Why? I have a CI. I was born hearing and later became hard of hearing as a toddler. I was diagnosed with progressive hearing loss as a child. I lost all my hearing by the time I was 20.

So, I was hoping ya'll would help me find a college that offers both. I could go anywhere in the country. Thanks so much!
:ty::ty::ty:

Back