my photographic efforts.. (black and white)

P

pinkster

I took photo 1 when I was a freshman in high school, and then semi-advanced outdoor photo my junior year. (with TinyStrawberry) This thread will be mine and mine only, I will be posting what I can scan. :)

The first pic is at the Minnesota Institute of Art, better known as the Walker Outdoor Exhibit. It is located right outside of the downtown vicinity of Minneapolis, on highway 94 and some other street. Right across the highway from the Basilica - which you can see in the upper left hand corner of the photograph. Minneapolis, i suppose, is sometimes referred to as the "mini apple" from there they developed this design, how? I dont know. But its awesome. I took it at about 9 or 10pm. :)

Attachments

• cherryspoon99.JPG
    cherryspoon99.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 39
This is at Taylor's Falls, near the Minnesota/Wisconsin border. It took an hour and a half to get there, I dont know where it is exactly. But I love water, waves especially. This was taken in 2001.

Attachments

• taylorsfallswave.JPG
    taylorsfallswave.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 36
Another one from 2001.. This was at St Anthony's Main - a man made "waterfall" in Minneapolis. It is pretty much where they regulate water and stuff like that. This was taken under a bridge, which I have a pic of but its an 11x14, much too big to scan I think :( Rocks, my other love. As you can see there is also waves ;)

Attachments

• stanthonysrocks.JPG
    stanthonysrocks.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 36
Back