My blackberry have a problem

Pinky

Reaction score
I need your help. I have a problem with my blackberry's email messages not show up when I tried to send an email to my friend for test. She did reply to me back but I didn't get it.

I went to browsers to check the weather. The box said it's invisible. I am not able to get on internet. What i can do?? Please help! Thank you!

did you check to see if you have an X in your wireless signal icon ? if no X did you power off you BB and wait for couple mins then turn back on ? Are you current with paying for your wireless provider ? Did you try the hard reset with paperclip in small hole in front of BB IF yes to all , then best thing to do at this point is to call your wireless provider and ask for help.

I had that same problem a few weeks ago. You simply need to re-register your BB.

go to OPTIONS --> ADVANCED OPTIONS --> HOST ROUTING TABLE --> select any of it from the list - click on MENU BUTTON (the one with bunch of dots) --> click on REGISTER NOW

and then you're done.

I did. I got email from blackberry without vibator. I did send an email for test. It's not working.

I did. I got email from blackberry without vibator. I did send an email for test. It's not working.

OH! so you are saying you can send and recieve email with no problem but you are not being alerted to it by the vibration ?

OH! so you are saying you can send and recieve email with no problem but you are not being alerted to it by the vibration ?

I know it sounds so obvious but bear with me - make sure your "Profiles" is set to Normal or whatsoever that enables vibration

if that's not the case... perhaps your vibration feature is broken.

I am waiting for someone to respond me on BB IM if it's vibrator is working. I am not able to get on browers.

I am waiting for someone to respond me on BB IM if it's vibrator is working. I am not able to get on browers.

hhmmm... the best I can suggest for now is to head off to your local store (verizon/tmobile/whoever).

Try hard reboot ur BB by removing battery then put it back in. It works tho. But I can't guarantee if urs will. I would agree with Jiro, head off to store and get it replaced if you have insurance included your phone bill payment.

Catty

Back