My alarm clock & I had a fight this morning....

rockin'robin

Reaction score
It wanted me to get up, I refused. Things escalated. Now I'm awake & it’s broken. Not sure who won the fight.

LOL

Alarm clock!

Why? Well, first of all this poor alarm is trying to help you. And you killed it, so from now and on, that alarm clock won't help you anymore so therefore it WON the game.

It wanted me to get up, I refused. Things escalated. Now I'm awake & it’s broken. Not sure who won the fight.

I would have shot the alarm clock with a rotten tomato but it wouldnt help anyways.. gotta deal with the alarm maybe on terminal pms.. so... ehh

Woke up late again this AM!....The alarm didn't go off....and I can't figure out why it didn't!...since I apologized to it....and put it back together.....Guess it was cheap stuff from Japan, that's all I can figure out.....Maybe alarm clocks from China would be better??

Get with Jiro....if he has "special edition" sunglasses...maybe he can fix you up with an "unbreakable" alarm clock!

Get with Jiro....if he has "special edition" sunglasses...maybe he can fix you up with an "unbreakable" alarm clock!

:giggle: :giggle:...had not thought of that!...But did think of Steinhaur (sp?)....and all those guns!

Back