Me and My best friend want to interview a deaf person. Please.

BestBuds

Reaction score
My best friend and I are doing a History Fair project on Sign Language, and for some of our bibliographies we would like to interveiw a deaf person. Please post here and if for some reason, i got to leave this site, we can continue the interview over email. Please no pervs we're only 13. :angel:

I really dont understand how this forum works so it would better to do and interview over email.

My email is [email removed - please use the PM or Email feature within AllDeaf.com] if you would be ok with us asking you a few questions please email me.

no pervs please i will block you.

thanks for your time.

Hi Bestbuds,

Welcome to AllDeaf, I have a 14 years old son and I do know how you guys feel about having pervs emailing you, but allow me to say this, it would be wise enough if you didn't give out your email address in the open forum, not that you both are only 13 but since this is an open public forum where ALOT ALOT of people read this, and anyone could email you not just the members here in AD.....

If you would like to interview us , you can add the questions here and we will be happy to answer as much as we can... :thumb:

I hope this helps, if you have anymore questions or need help, please pm any of the mods or the owner Alex, they will be happy to help you guys out! ;)

Last edited:
:wave: welcome to AD bestbuds, enjoy ur stay! :D

I happen to agree with Angel, u can post ur questions and u will get ur answers here on ur thread instead of posting ur email address for all to see since u are only 13

feel free to post ur questions and we can answer them for u :)

yea

MODS!!!! can u please remove the email address of the member due to her age qq

Fly Free said:
yea

good idea!! for her safety!! :thumb:
MODS! PLS REMOVE IT FOR HER SAFETY!!

Fly Free said:
yea

i am glad you mentioned this.. cuz i got concerned when i saw her email address.. as there are crazy people out there.. and i didnt know what to do..

zesty said:
i am glad you mentioned this.. cuz i got concerned when i saw her email address.. as there are crazy people out there.. and i didnt know what to do..

It might be a good idea to remove it, but I think she’ll be OK as long as she doesn’t get any e-mail from bbnt@kingofallisee.com :P

Back