+Mann_k05 Why??

KarissaMann05

Premium Member
Reaction score
I noticed my AD user has "+" side next to my sn. Why? I only see others dont have one like this "+".

Take a look:
1. Click on "AllDeaf.com" at the top-left side, if you are in the thread post, "+mann_k05 Why??" on the subject.

2. Click to scroll down to see members list at the bottom.

3. You can see the first sn user has "+" with Mann_K05! Why is that?

i'm trying to figure it out why.. Since I'm still new to AllDeaf.com so maybe some of you guys know why and, hopefully, you can answer mine. ^^; Thank you so many!! :D

I used to have the + next to my name but now I have just checked, it is no longer there. Maybe it will go away once you postcount have reached 1,000?

To be honest, I don't see " + " on your screen name. I only see Mann_K05.

I am sure your screen name is perfectly fine. :)

Speaking of the + part, only user logged in their own accounts are see it but the + is invisible to other users like us. Maybe it only exist with users with 0 - 999 posts. Maybe Alex can come in to explain.

Speaking of the + part, only user logged in their own accounts are see it but the + is invisible to other users like us. Maybe it only exist with users with 0 - 999 posts. Maybe Alex can come in to explain.

ooo maybe. Okay, ill wait for Alex by then. :) Thanks a many!

Im sorry for not rely you guys for a while.. XD

yeah, I agreed most of you guys. Maybe it's only me who can see it. *shrugs* :) Also, thanks for some helps and suggestions. ;)

The real answer to your question is that the "+" nex to anyone's user name is already added as in the buddy list.

The real answer to your question is that the "+" nex to anyone's user name is already added as in the buddy list.

Yupp! Reason found. I did tested it with my username, it did added "+" on mine! Thanks for the solution. :)

Does that answer your question, Mann_K05? ;)

Back