Man Admits Sex With Blind, Deaf, Terminally-Ill Girl

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/5499090/detail.html

A former hospice worker was placed on 20 years of supervised probation and two years of work release after pleading guilty to sexually assaulting a blind, deaf and nearly comatose 10-year-old girl with a terminal illness.

James Ernest Philpott, 55, apologized to the girl's family before his sentencing. He had pleaded guilty to one count of sexual assault on a child by a person in a position of trust.

Police said Philpott told investigators he had sex with the girl because he wanted her to experience pleasure before she died. A licensed practical nurse, Philpott worked at the Hospice of St. John in Lakewood, Colo., at the time.

Philpott was arrested in 2004 after he allegedly told co-workers that he had sex with a 10-year-old girl and an 89-year-old woman at the hospice. During a phone conversation with a co-worker, he allegedly said the girl "was fun but the (elderly woman) was funner."

Charges were dismissed involving the elderly woman because she had dementia and wasn't sure whether the assault was real or a dream. Both have since died.

Philpott told police after his arrest that he had sex with the girl three times over a one-month period because he wanted her to experience pleasure before she died.

The alleged incidents took place in 2002 and 2003.

The hospice said he resigned in July 2004 for reasons unrelated to the allegations. His state license as a licensed practical nurse was suspended in September 2004.

Visiting Judge Frank Plaut first sentenced Philpott to 16 years to life but suspended the prison sentence and ordered probation and work release instead.

He warned Philpott he would re-sentence him to the original term for "one slip on one incident."

@#*&! Very SICKKKKKKKKK, poor that girl, she don't derseve that, i hate to see people take advantage of disable people or kids..

Philpott should have NEVER had his sentence suspended and given probation/work release -- judge was soooo STUPID to give down that kind of sentence! he should be castrated and thrown off to a remote location where he would never see light along with the rest of other sex offenders!!!

Gonna say something I reserve for the absolute sickest--I bet this guy's earned himself a one-way ticket to Hell.

Maybe the women here on the forums can enlighten some of the guys, but, correct me if I'm wrong. This girl would be "too small" to feel the pleasure that sex would bring and, most likely, injure her quite severely. Am I correct?

I find this beyond repulsive. :barf:

Fly Free said:
Philpott should have NEVER had his sentence suspended and given probation/work release -- judge was soooo STUPID to give down that kind of sentence! he should be castrated and thrown off to a remote location where he would never see light along with the rest of other sex offenders!!!

Amen to that!

Last edited:
Maybe the women here on the forums can enlighten some of the guys, but, correct me if I'm wrong. This girl would be "too small" to feel the pleasure that sex would bring and, most likely, injure her quite severely. Am I correct?

I find this beyond repulsive. :barf:
Correct. Not at all about her pleasure.

Back