Malfoyish - FEMALE.

Malfoyish

Reaction score
Hahahaha....A certain someone seems to have thought I was a man. LOL. I figured that I'd better clear that up. But anyway...here's me!!! Hopefully that will clear up some of the confusion. :) By the way, this picture is quite a few years old since having a child has done me no justice at all...

Attachments

• NOVLOooh.jpg
    NOVLOooh.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 105
Awww.. U are soo Pretty.. Excuse me I am one of the person who throught u were a male too.. Opps! Forgive me! :mrgreen:

You're forgiven, no worries at all. Just glad that I could clear it up! Ha ha. :)

ur cute! i knew u were female due to ur post mentioning "after having babies" -- obviously men cannot carry babies (at least not yet LOL maybe 1 day qq)

Hi Malfoyish ...

I thought you were a male too :Oops: because of the picture by your member sn...I am glad this has clear up now.....Good Thing I didn't post anything as 'he or she'.. :lol:...

Nice picture and you look cute!...

Welcome to AllDeaf...and It's a pleasure meeting ya!

Hiyas!

Hi,

Well, the reason there is a guy's picture next to my user name as an avatar is because that is the actor who plays Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies...he's who I've based my screen name upon...my favorite villain...and ahh, well...I'm told I can be mighty wicked, myself... :)

But don't worry. So far, people are on my good side. :)

I'd love to see men have babies. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!! Oh, boy. Schwarzenegger nailed it in "Junior." Too bad that was fiction.

Thanks for the welcome!

Malfoyish

so let me get this straight, you were born a male and had a sex change??
is that correct??

Ahem - uh...No. I was born with all the correct parts of the female anatomy. :)

:lol: ...

*ahem*...

Malfoyish, Let me tell U about Bbnt here....He is such a sweetheart but he loves to tease people....just to make them laugh.....U will see his posts in here to get to know this goofy guy well enough... ;)

Bbnt...be nice! :slap: ....

Whoo hoo...welcome to AD, Malfoyish! ;) I can tell you that Malfoy is one character just about everyone loves to hate! :mrgreen:
I heard that Tom Felton (who plays Draco Malfoy) shot quite a few inches taller after doing the 2nd Harry Potter film, Chamber of Secrets. I saw a few pics of him in 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban' and he looked so different, more man than boy. You know what I mean?
Can't wait for the 3rd one to come out in June....3 more months! Yayies! :D

Having a child did you no justice? What do you mean by that?

I'll make note of it, Angel...thanks...Hahaha...it's okay, though, I can take a joke. :)

I hear that Felton got taller. I wonder if they'll keep him around for the next few movies. It just wouldn't be the same without him, would it???? Aaaaah. I hope they keep all of the actors to be honest with ya...and I cannot wait for June 4. That is when Prisoner of Azkaban comes out.

And what do I mean about having children doing me no justice...? Well, add about 15 pounds to that picture, and that's me now. :) Hahaha. Luckily the gray hair hasn't come in yet.

Back