lost mom

lostmom

Reaction score
I don't know if I am in the right place. I am looking for information, help, any direction where I can talk to parents of other deaf children.

:wave: Hello and welcome to AllDeaf. There are some parents in here who have deaf children and hope they will be able to help you out with what you need to know :)

:wave: :welcome: to alldeaf, lostmom!!!! I hope you will be enjoying stay on this forum, and making new friends. Happy posting and welcome aboard!!

:welcome: I'm deaf and maybe we can help you with some good advice. Enjoy reading this forum!

G'day lostmom,
Welcome to AD. You're more than welcome to ask us anything you wish to know.
Cheers! :wave:

:welcome: to AD and good luck on your search for information. :D

Hello LostMom,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)....

lostmom said:
I don't know if I am in the right place. I am looking for information, help, any direction where I can talk to parents of other deaf children.

:wave: I am a foster mom of a little deaf boy, he is 8 years old. If there is anything I can help you with, you can PM me. I would be happy to help you!!

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

Welcome!!!! We have a few moms of deaf kids here. This is also a great place for networking with dhh adults. Many of us have been there and done that. Matter of fact, I think we even have a couple of Deaf mentors on the site.
Google, American Society for Deaf Children and join the listserv, the parent deafhh list. Lemme see if I can dig up the direct link.

Welcome lostmom i'm a hard of hearing teen so if you wanna ask me questions i still act like a kid just pm and i'll be happy to help. Enjoy AD tamara is right your not lost here your right at home

Back