Looking for a date??

CalifGuy

Reaction score
Maybe it's a date. Maybe not. I'm looking for a deaf or hearing lady who wants to have a chat/date with me at Starbucks or coffee shop in Riverside, California. I'm not too crazy about "online dating", but it'll be a simple date such as drinking some coffee, having some dessert and a nice chat.

It's doesn't matter to me if you're a hearing or deaf. A hearing lady should know some sign language. I don't want to spend too much of time writing the notes. If you're learning how to sign...that'll be OK with me.

The more we know each other, we can see each other more often.

Let me tell you a little about myself...

1) I'm married, but might file a divorce soon.
2) Handsome, polite, quiet and intelligent.
3) 39 years old.
4) Christian, but not 100% perfect.
5) Have a good job.
6) what else do you want to know??
7) oh yeah, I'm healthy. I don't smoke nor do drugs.
8) living in Calif most of my life.

If interested, please PM me. My only requirement is: send me a photo of yourself. "cause I don't want to meet a lady who I knew from high school. I'd rather to meet a lady whom I've never met before. I will do the same thing, send you a photograph of myself. Thanks.

thats not very Christian like to be married but looking for other women. thats not cool man.
start dating once u get a divorce.

I second that! Why would one want to rush into dating scene while planning to file for divorce? Thats DEFINETLY UNCOOL!

AJ said:
thats not very Christian like to be married but looking for other women. thats not cool man.

Would you kindly explain your phrase? You already started looking for a date via online! Whats wrong with this picture?

Frankly, if you aren't that crazy, you wouldn't be bothering create this thread!

CalifGuy said:
I'm not too crazy about "online dating",

har har har ...:laugh2: that crack me up soooo BADLY.... hahahhaha goood one, sabrina!!!!!!!!! :ty: for making me laugh!!! :giggle: :giggle: i cant stop laughing.. hahahha

i agree it is :crazy: to find love even tho he is still married? should wait till he is divorced then can look for someone to date and not to RUSH in something he will regret for the rest of his life.. ugh...

i have had bad experience in dating married men.. that is a BIG :thumbd: !!! no no way i would date someone ever again.. sigh!

thats my two cents! sighs..

CalifGuy said:
Maybe it's a date. Maybe not. I'm looking for a deaf or hearing lady who wants to have a chat/date with me at Starbucks or coffee shop in Riverside, California. I'm not too crazy about "online dating", but it'll be a simple date such as drinking some coffee, having some dessert and a nice chat.

It's doesn't matter to me if you're a hearing or deaf. A hearing lady should know some sign language. I don't want to spend too much of time writing the notes. If you're learning how to sign...that'll be OK with me.

The more we know each other, we can see each other more often.

Let me tell you a little about myself...

2) Handsome, polite, quiet and intelligent.
3) 39 years old.
4) Christian, but not 100% perfect.
5) Have a good job.
6) what else do you want to know??
7) oh yeah, I'm healthy. I don't smoke nor do drugs.
8) living in Calif most of my life.

If interested, please PM me. My only requirement is: send me a photo of yourself. "cause I don't want to meet a lady who I knew from high school. I'd rather to meet a lady whom I've never met before. I will do the same thing, send you a photograph of myself. Thanks.

why not post pic of u first? :mrgreen:

:rofl: that so hiliarious Sabrina good thinking....

and to CalifGuy good luck on find date, I think ya should wait until the divorce is final because if you say "think about file divorce" which mean you could change your mind any soon.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You make me laugh soooooo hard, Sabrina... Realllllly goooooodddd onnnneeeeee.... :rofl:

:roll: Why you rush to look for someone when you doubt to file a divorce. :confuse:

AJ said:
:gpost:

It would be biggest turn-off for most of women... I always turn down married men who are looking for affair or sex online.. I am not gonna screw with married men... its uncool.... at least I have someone now which I don't have to worry...

Deaf Calif

I found that you were not interesting in Miss Doubtfire. She cried all the night and rocky on the chair. She is so depressed. That is horrible of you for not reply her back.

How about this attractive and sweet lady?? Her name is Kim. She always floss her teeth every morning and night. She did a great job to brush her teeth.

Kim is excellent craft, outdoor and affectionate. She like to have you to play with her pony tails hair. Make sure, you put bow different color everyday. Kim demanded to suck your thumb while she sleeps.

Please accept Kim, she is perfect for you. :fruit:

ugly_man.jpg

Guess we all scared him off, thanks to Sabbynut.

He has not returned again to make a second post. :giggle:

Gemtun said:
Guess we all scared him off, thanks to Sabbynut.

He has not returned again to make a second post. :giggle:
but he was here yesterday.

I would rather get a divorce first.. or however if possible solve the problem with ur wife. looking for a date while u think you might be on divorce path is so UNCHRISTIAN.

but meeting for new friendship sounds good.. but DATE.. no..

Back