Let's give my friend Deafokie a big welcome!!

Peachy Lady

Reaction score
Let's welcome my very good friend DeafOkie to AD! :wave: I'm so glad you joined today, Deafokie! Enjoy reading and posting!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Hi Deafokie, *waving*

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! ;)

Deafokie, Welcome aboard to AllDeaf :wave:

Hope you would find this site enjoyable for you.

If you're PeachyLady's friend then that will make you my friend too. :hug: You'll get to know me, I aren't all that bad right girls? :twisted:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Deafokie! Am glad to know that PL created a 'welcome' thread for you...hope you'll enjoy your stay here!! :)

Peachy Lady said:
Let's welcome my very good friend DeafOkie to AD! :wave: I'm so glad you joined today, Deafokie! Enjoy reading and posting!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

where is he or she?? unless it is an imaginary friend of yours? :giggle:

Thanks everyone for welcoming him. He's a busy family man and he will be here soon. :thumb:

My, My, My, My..... what a heartful welcome from Peachy Lady and all others here... thanks for welcoming me here. I am from Oklahoma in the same city as Peaches resides. We have become good friends. I have a beautiful wife and a beautiful daughter to boot! I cant ask for anything more.. I am thankful for good family, good friends, and good life that God has bestowed upon me.... In any event, thanks for the wonderful welcome and I am sorry for being so late in responding.. I just had a lot of things happening at once... THings should calm down soon and hopefully I will be able to post more in this forum.. -- DO :applause:

Peachy Lady said:

deafokie said:
My, My, My, My..... what a heartful welcome from Peachy Lady and all others here... thanks for welcoming me here. I am from Oklahoma in the same city as Peaches resides. We have become good friends. I have a beautiful wife and a beautiful daughter to boot! I cant ask for anything more.. I am thankful for good family, good friends, and good life that God has bestowed upon me.... In any event, thanks for the wonderful welcome and I am sorry for being so late in responding.. I just had a lot of things happening at once... THings should calm down soon and hopefully I will be able to post more in this forum.. -- DO :applause:

Great, great! Glad you've started posting here. You do have a beautiful family, deafokie! :hug:

A quick question here.... how do I avoid seeing some of offensive smileys when I want to do a search for one that I would like?? What I mean offensive like those of sexual nature, stuff like that... Thanks ! :) :ily: :ily: :wave:

Back