Let Us ALL Introduce Ourself's

hahaha na na na.. what??? I am an :angel: hehe.. pfft to ang.. :hug: :giggle: :ily:

Name: SherryCherish
Kids: son (will be 3) and stepdaughter (will be 4) and expecting on Feb 2006
Marital: in relationship
Hobby: love camping, fishing, 4th wheelers, hiking, crafts, computer creative, spending family, love to explore new attractions, and eager to do new things. (Love Demo derby too!) I'm girlie but personality as tomboy LOL

Dare to challenge me? OooO make my day! :fruit:

Name: LovelyBlkGal

From East side coast

I m single for monent

I work resturant for 1 yrs will be 2 yrs in May

Hobbie: Collect DVD and anime comics

name: Eric
from:i'm from the land of 10,000 lakes.. google it up dude/ette :D
kids: 1 son.. (3 years old)
relationship satus: am taken
work:wally's world for more than 5 years and part time college
hobbies: Scuba diving, Hiking, downhill skiing, 4 wheeling, swimming, waterski, icefishing, fishing, buying old ATV's and sell parts, watching movies, nitro R/c cars and boats, Jetskiing many more :D

SherryCherish said:
Name: SherryCherish
Kids: son (will be 3) and stepdaughter (will be 4) and expecting on Feb 2006
Marital: in relationship
Hobby: love camping, fishing, 4th wheelers, hiking, crafts, computer creative, spending family, love to explore new attractions, and eager to do new things. (Love Demo derby too!) I'm girlie but personality as tomboy LOL

Dare to challenge me? OooO make my day! :fruit:

I'm ready to challenge you! :wiggle: :lol:

my name is ella which mean liz in polish

i know some french, and im begining to learn asl

i'm 21

I like to write songs,draw,paint, sing, and play piano

i was born and michigan and will probably die here too

I believe in god

I probably going to become a dog groomer

I love to read

I love to sleep lol

im a pro at being lazy

I like to walk, and tumbling gymnastics

im pretty laid back

im single at the moment

im hearing

My name is Melissa I'm 21. My husband is Joe he's 24. We have a little girl Freja who's 20 months. And we're expecting baby #2. I'm a home mom. I'm hearing impaired. I'm from Scotland originally but live In Indiana in the USA now

I am called Pyrollis Ah Firos, created this moniker for this MMORPG game I played for over a year but retired from it due to lack of creavity and interest. That game is called Ragnarok Online.

I am an avid video game player as well as an anime fan. I have over 600 movies (200+ of them are Anime) and over 200 video games right now in my ever-growing library. I LOVE to use computers, use the Internet, learn new stuff about computers and the ever-changing technology and help my friends fix/build computers.

Other than computers and video games/movies, I love to read books, read poetry and try my best to write some, play sports, hang out with friends at clubs, bars or at our home, do fun activities and many more!

I am from the west suburbs of Chicago, IL, born and raised there till I graduated from high school and went on to RIT to major in Information Technology. Finished my course requirements except for CO-OPs, which is similar to internships so went back to Chicago to look for CO-OPs, couldn't find any, moved to NW Ohio to look some more because my fiancee of 5 years and 5 months, is from NW Ohio. Finally found a job in Bowling Green for my CO-OP, finished my first block, working on my second block right now. After my third one, I will FINALLY get my BS in IT degree...

We plan on moving back to Chicago someday after I get my degree but how soon is the question. We might be relocated to a different area in Ohio, maybe different state because I'm applying for some jobs with the government so they might relocate me.

I am 26 years old and am deaf (profound deaf in left ear, have little hearing loss in the right ear) and I am half Scottish, half Polish. I know Pidgeon Sign Language (PSL) and use it everyday to communicate with my fiancee and other friends. I can speak well but not as well as hearing people can. I will marry my fiancee on October 7th, 2006. We are very looking forward to getting married! We have three cats, two of them are 2 years old and the 3rd one is still a kitty, about 5 months old now. We got the third kitty on my fiancee's birthday from one of our co-workers at work.

My name? umm it's micah
My age? let me think.. oh i just turned 26 oh whooope?!
My location? ofc it's on earth.. cheesestate if u knew it then don't ask me
Wanna date with me? umm sure NOTTTTTTTT Im taken by FlyFree
Pets? Oh yes i am in love with animals.. right now i own cats.
what kind i drive? It's actually two cars... 2001 Ford Escape XLS and 2002 Honda Civic Ex
Kids? Oh YES I have my 3 year old handsome son..
try to work my ass off.. trying to have 3 jobs and try to get me and flyfree a house!

name: Jessica Simpson, :doh:
taken: yeah I was abducted by aliens
pet: yes I have a white puppy name Britney
transportion: I have a bike
kids: no, they are more like pests
job: I work at abilitywork in Mississippi
favorite game: scrabble
hobby: making small film
family: one sister older than me, nephew, mom, cousins, aunts, uncles....
we all got each other, even if we ain't perfect.

I'm Nancy
I am 35 years old
I work in a local courthouse in the County Criminal department for Traffic citations, etc.
I am deaf in left ear, and severely HOH in right ear since I was 2 yrs old from meningitis. I wear a SUMO E behind the ear hearing aid (I just bought it a couple of weeks ago....and I still have all of my old hearing aids since the early 1970s).
I am mostly oral, but I do know sign language.
I love working on computers, I have good memories going camping, I enjoy seeing wildlife outside in the backyard (I live in a small country town).
I enjoy reading books too, listen to classic rock music ("Running Bear" (1950s) for example); and watching movies with closed captioning is also fun too. :)
I drive a white/gray Toyota Camry.
I graduated from high school in 1988, and I have been to college with Computer Science and Library Technology studies.
I used to work at a Braille publishing company (I was laid off there in 1993) as a Data Entry Operator, and I have met blind and visually-impaired employees there. I also worked at a Diabetes warehouse for a couple of years until I moved away. :)
I owned two Boston Terriers. :)
My favorite TV channels were "Animal Planet", "Food Channel".

Back