Just looking for a little information...

LynneMarie

Reaction score
I'm a hoh interpreter student...I know...crazy. One of our assignments is to collect information from a deaf/Deaf person.

*grin* My teacher said I couldn't use myself. Anybody willing to post a few thoughts is welcome.

What was your best experience with an interpreter?

What was your worst experience with an interpreter?

What was your most memorable experience with an interpreter?

Let me know,
Lynne

More info:

Sorry, I should have introduce myself.

My name is Lynne, I live in Houston area...I go to Cy-Fair College for my interpreting program. I have been signing for about five years, not perfect yet, but I'm getting there.

You all look very friendly...I look forward to be here.

Lynne

Hello Lynne,

Welcome to ALLDeaf and enjoy your stay here! ;)

Welcome to AD and enjoy being here..

Here the answer...

What was your best experience with an interpreter? helps me understand and more facial expressions without frustarted

What was your worst experience with an interpreter? telecommunication (required lipread and sign both same time) and not helpful if i don't understand.

What was your most memorable experience with an interpreter? helped w/ me in the classes as tutor and took me out eat, which a good memorable...

Good luck with ur interpeter. :)

welcome aboard... i can try answer ur questions..

What was your best experience with an interpreter?
- i met an interpreter through my regular interpreters and fell in love with her. now we are engaged. :)

What was your worst experience with an interpreter?
- this person who interpreted me at court house when i was in high school told some ppl about me at the court. this person broke a code of ethic. it really upsetted me.

What was your most memorable experience with an interpreter?
dunno. sowwies.

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf LynneMarie. I hope you enjoying being on AllDeaf. Have fun posting. Good luck with your interpreter program. Welcome Aboard!! :thumb:

Back