Just found out that.....

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
our cat Patches is unisexual. He/she has female nipples and balls, possible have ovary inside. We have to take him to the vet and check for sure. That case is RARE in cats and we happened to have one.

:jaw:

Wow, thats rare. I had a cat who had 2 set of wombs/ovaries, when she was kitten, we took her in for spey op, the vet took out uterus and 2 ovaries. Few months later we noticed she was gettin fatter fairly quickly but very agile. We took her to the vet, lo and behold she was having kittens! all 3 was born few weeks later healthy. We kept one and the rest went to friends.
We had her speyed again! and double checked the female kitten we kept.

Let me know after you bring patches to the vet and be sure to have patches to get checks up for the shots. :D if he or she is unisexual as long as she is healthy. She's good. :) if so, thats definintely a rare case.

u·ni·sex·u·al (yn-sksh-l)
adj.
1. Of or relating to only one sex.
2. Having only one type of sexual organ; not a hermaphrodite.
3. Botany Having either stamens or pistils but not both.
4. Unisex.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Reba, then what word would describe a cat with 2 sexs?

Ah, alright thanks Reba. I will fix that. :)

Ah, alright thanks Reba. I will fix that. :)
Wait until you have your kitty checked out by the vet. Maybe there's a special kitty term for it. :)

True, might be possible.

Wow... Reba was first :giggle: I hope Patches' fine... Keep us posted please. Never heard of that either...

WOW!...Goes to show that animals are a lot like Humans....Never heard of this before....keep us posted here!....

Back