job opportunity available for every one..

donmaxi

Reaction score
hello every one im maxwell holmes please do send me an e mail to donmaxwellholmes@yahoo.com if you are looking for an ideal job that will not affect you origial job

Job

Hi

I am Physically Challenged (Deaf & Dumb) 27 yrs old has 6 years of experience in Data Entry. Currently i dont have any job and i am searching for a new job. Can you please help me in this regard.

Thank You

Sumanth said:
Hi

I am Physically Challenged (Deaf & Dumb) 27 yrs old has 6 years of experience in Data Entry. Currently i dont have any job and i am searching for a new job. Can you please help me in this regard.

Thank You

:shock:
myself a physicall disability of Cerebral Palsy and Deaf, why you call yourself (Deaf amd Dumb), sound like you already accept yourself a dumb??

I am very sorry to tell you, it is very wrong word to make insult to call you. It is very rude.

I perfer call Deaf Plus, or who is Cerebral Palsy and Deaf.

I can't believe what you say that.

GoldenLeaf74 said:
:shock:
myself a physicall disability of Cerebral Palsy and Deaf, why you call yourself (Deaf amd Dumb), sound like you already accept yourself a dumb??

I am very sorry to tell you, it is very wrong word to make insult to call you. It is very rude.

I perfer call Deaf Plus, or who is Cerebral Palsy and Deaf.

I can't believe what you say that.

He says that because he is just another scammer. For some reason, Nigerians haven't figured out deaf people do not like being referred to as "dumb."

Please, no one fall for this BS.

Back