In Awe...

deidra

Reaction score
This site has the most beautiful hearing aid I ever saw:

http://www.phonak.com/professional/...ntro/saviaoverview-2.htm?activetab=microSavia

com_microsavia_new_right_120.jpg

I never saw a BTE hearing aid so beautiful...especially since I'm wearing the ugliest one ever. I always had a problem with hiding my hearing aid so no one can see and finding one that doesn't cover my whole ear (I have severe to profound hearing loss so I have to wear BTE) so that I can take advantage of all the in the ear hearing devices they have out right now. Headphones are so 5 years ago!

I wonder if it's really as good as it sounds!

Yeah, Diedra, that's one cool looking hearing aid!

Btw, welcome to this sometimes moronic paradise. :mrgreen:

That's a hearing aid? I never saw that type of hearing aid before. And you're correct, most hearing aids I've seen are ugly, because I used to wear one for a long time. :P

Those are great! I saw one in my audiologist's office, only it was black. Really neat!! I couldn't believe it.

That is a very nice BTE hearing aid...:thumb: I got the normal tan BTE :)

Oh, look at the earmold. It looks better than the traditional ones cuz our ears need fresh air in the area. I wonder if I could do that for my new earmolds.

I like it! maybe I would buy it in a few years (unless of course there will be something even better :) )

But I wonder - is it suitable for profound hearing loss?

Fuzzy

is that a hearing aid or cochclear implant? :confused: i've never seen one like it.. weird.. but i need new hearing aids bad!!!! gonna get one soon , i hope!

That looks pretty cool. I currently have Phonak's Supero and am pleased with it.

Back