I'm not newbie...

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Let you know everyone..

I'm no longer Bullym0m ...
Which is good reason..
Some people who misunderstand about "Bullym0m" thinks am I meanier.. but not..
Tired explain them.. I made my decision...

Change my sn...
I did dream but not sure if did I "OBE" ...

Decide new screen name is GalaxyAngel.

Hard describe you what I saw...

Welcome me "GalaxyAngel".

*smile*
GalaxyAngel-

Aww I'm used to be calling you " BullyMom " ....Now you have a new screen name, it's going to take me some time to get used to it heh....

I noticed a few changed theirs too....Good Lordie! :o

^Angel^ said:
Aww I'm used to be calling you " BullyMom " ....Now you have a new screen name, it's going to take me some time to get used to it heh....

I noticed a few changed theirs too....Good Lordie! :o

Angel,

Yeah, I understand you used to be call'n me Bullym0m.. Take your time until adjust become adapt my new sn...

Yes, I've noticed some people who likes change their sn too.

Herzlich Willkommen zu your new sn... :thumb:

I miss Bullymom.... :tears: Anyway, I´ll try to get use on your new sn...

I understand completely, although I don't think bulldogs are that mean. ;)

I will have to get used to calling you GalaxyAngel now, and not Bullymom...by the way, before I posted to this thread right now, I already knew who you were. ;)

Awwwww, I like the screen name BullyMom. :(

You know for the whole 3 years I've been here, I known you by the name BullyMom, Now it's gone? Just like that? :tears:

I have to get use to your new name now. :mrgreen: I kinda like it, but I love BullyMom better. Choke me if you want, I gave you permission. :giggle:

Cheri said:
Awwwww, I like the screen name BullyMom. :(

You know for the whole 3 years I've been here, I known you by the name BullyMom, Now it's gone? Just like that? :tears:

I have to get use to your new name now. :mrgreen: I kinda like it, but I love BullyMom better. Choke me if you want, I gave you permission. :giggle:

Ahh.. yeah i do miss bullym0m.. get used w/new sn....

Sure, i'll be very happy ready *full shown my neck* Ready Cheri ? :fingersx:

:welcome: :wave: GalaxyAngel!!! I like your new screen name, and it will be hard not calling you BullyMom anymore, but, you have good reasons, and this change really suits you perfectly. Have a good one, and see you on AD!!!

CODAchild said:
:welcome: :wave: GalaxyAngel!!! I like your new screen name, and it will be hard not calling you BullyMom anymore, but, you have good reasons, and this change really suits you perfectly. Have a good one, and see you on AD!!!

:ty:

I love ur sn it look good! Galaxyangel..I'll alway remma old bullymom so ill get used to call if I call u bullymom instead galaxyangel u will have to slap on my hand jk :giggle: so see u around here smile

LovelyBlkGal said:
I love ur sn it look good! Galaxyangel..I'll alway remma old bullymom so ill get used to call if I call u bullymom instead galaxyangel u will have to slap on my hand jk :giggle: so see u around here smile

:slap:

:rofl: kidding!

Back