I'm new from Ontario, Canada

C

cadenjoe

Well, I'm on here to meet new people so I'll tell you some stuff about myself. :type:

I'm a young looking guy who enjoys movies, music, sports, gaming, photography and I play lots of hockey. I have my shat together with a full time job and my own crib but I need someone to come snuggle up with me, watch a movie and hang out... single moms welcome, I love kids. I have a good sense of humor and I'm affectionate and very likeable.

I am hearing-impaired. Growing up, I've been an "exception" rather than the norm when it comes to having a hearing loss. My vocabulary is excellent. I went through regular school, graduated from college and all that. I am oral - I speak english fairly well. I don't know much sign language or use it but can learn if needed!

I want to find someone local to Milton, Toronto and the GTA area who complements me and has the same interests as me!... so, if this is u then gimme a shout!

:wave:

p.s... also lookin' for people in my local area who are interested in playing pickup street hockey... peaCe.

Hello :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

Welcome you stay AD and let's breath away...

Ahh, you're living in Milton,Ontario.. That where my former high school ECD.. I bet if you know DarkAngel ?She is member here and also still ongoing attend high school too.

And also Deaf Club is Halton Peel Deaf Association... I think im not sure this called club by the way hopefully you might bump some around the Deaf Adults.. worth you try ask them away about informaiton GTA and other surrodings too.
Wishes you have great luck ..

I living in St Thomas,Ontario 1 1/2 hour away from Milton,Ontario. Isn't bad eh.
Sometimes, I do hang'n around social events club during sports events likely eg: Slo-pitch baseball, Darts, and others..

Hey Cadenjoe!!

Welcome to AD and Hope you enjoy your stay... Hope u find the site interesting... Take care buddy! :) :hug:

welcome0lu.gif
To All Deaf :angel:

G'day cadenjoe,
Welcome to AD. I hope you'll meet new pals on here.
I used to live in Milton, ONT. It's a small town with many deafies residing there, I believe.
Cheers! :wave:

well, i've been here about a year now and i don't know where they are lol :dizzy: *scratches head*

Miss-Delectable said:
G'day cadenjoe,
Welcome to AD. I hope you'll meet new pals on here.
I used to live in Milton, ONT. It's a small town with many deafies residing there, I believe.
Cheers! :wave:

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf cadenjoe!! I know you will make many new friends on this forum, everyone is wonderful here. I hope you will enjoy your stay with AllDeaf, and have fun posting!! :mrgreen:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf cadenjoe! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD and making new acquaintences here also who just might lead you to someone whom you can snuggle with! ;)

cadenjoe said:
well, i've been here about a year now and i don't know where they are lol :dizzy: *scratches head*

Lol, that does happen. I bet you could find some of them at the park if it is skateboard or rollerblade friendly. Otherwise, approach some of them hanging out at the mall after school, say about 3.30-4-30 in the food court. I can't say for certain now because things are bound to have changed since I last were there.

Another suggestion: hang out around the sport arenas at ECD (deaf part), but it'd be best to hang out when the weather's warmer.

ah yes, i do see the occasional kids signing in the food court at the milton mall... i guess i just have to make myself more noticeable to them :applause:

the only time i get to ECD is in februrary when they have their annual ball hockey tournament (i play for GRAD)... the tournament actually moved to scarborough last year and i think the upcoming one is in toronto... that figures - once i moved to milton it moved out of town *sigh* :dunno:

anyway well that's why i'm on here -- to see if there's anyone else from milton... =)

Miss-Delectable said:
Lol, that does happen. I bet you could find some of them at the park if it is skateboard or rollerblade friendly. Otherwise, approach some of them hanging out at the mall after school, say about 3.30-4-30 in the food court. I can't say for certain now because things are bound to have changed since I last were there.

Another suggestion: hang out around the sport arenas at ECD (deaf part), but it'd be best to hang out when the weather's warmer.

Back