!!I'm looking find a gay deaf people!!

flytotheskyboi

Reaction score
Dear Gay Deaf People,

Hello!! What's up?? How are you doing?? What's are you doing?? How are you old?? Where u from?? Are you color skin?? Where are you is born?? Do you have a boy/girlfriends?? Do you have a pictures?? You'll tell to later!! Are you gay male or female? Any?? Are u married or single?? Are u deaf or h.h.? Do you have a email??
My name is Joey Vang. I'm 25 years old. I'm from in Fresno, California. I'm hmong. I was born in Thailand, Loei. No, I not have no boyfriend!! But, I'm single!! I'm gay male. I'm deaf. I hope to see ya later!! I'll tell to you later!! My email is [email removed]!! Bye-Bye and Take Care!!

Sincerely,

FlytotheSkyboi
Joey Vang

Last edited by a moderator:
:wave: welcome to AD flytotheskyboi, enjoy ur stay!

we do have other GLBT members here across the boards :D

Welcome to AD

maybe you should try to go to S.F. or West Hollywood that where mostly gay and lesbian ppl live there.

Mommyof3

Should move to The Closet part. :) Hello, I am gay and had girlfriend live in Missouri. Enjoy your staying!

Hey Joey! I'm gay single woman. Good luck when you find a mr right guy! I'm student in Texas State University & study Geography Information Science/Computer Science. Enjoy your SUN state! ~T~

Back