I'm a CODA of both parents, looking for friends

Creativehands

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Tracie and I live in Maryland. Both my mother and father are deaf and were born that way. My mother's name is Theresa and my father's name is Tom. I am 22 years old and have been married for 4 years now. We have a daughter, hearing, who will be 2 in May. Recently, I became a member of Sign2Me as a presenter for ASL classes and workshops and I call my business Creative Hands. I teach hearing parents how to communicate with their babies with ASL. My mom has given me a lot of support and insight into what I need to do with my business and I am currently working on developing my own sign flash cards to grow my business and promote ASL education. I am looking for colleagues, associates, and friends to help me gain knowledge and expertise within the field of ASL. Being a CODA, I have been immersed in the deaf community but since I have been on my own, I have not had the opportunity to connect with other deaf and hearing people who understand how awesome ASL is and how it benefits everyone.

Tracy,

Welcome to the AllDeaf.Com .. enjoy and stay here! Good luck with your goals , dont give up! cause we need your help ! wink

TOF

Back