If you could do ONE thing without having to worry about money or anything else...

RainGurl

Reaction score
What would that one thing be?

Me? I would want a huge stable, land with horses in it. If cost was not an issue, and I didnt have to worry about anything else.

I'd probably travel all over the world. Many many places I'd like to go. Well except where all the wars are..LoL :ugh3:

What would that one thing be?

Me? I would want a huge stable, land with horses in it. If cost was not an issue, and I didnt have to worry about anything else.

keeping going to california lol to see my brother and his family and visit some places in california

Around the world meeting all deafies and their langauges , cultures... etc

win lottery.. would be toward pay off the mortgage and plan buy another house as condiser cottage... and also happy travelling all over the world espically refused land at iraq, iran and iresal... *forrr-g-et* becz isn't solved the problem as peace.. They are doesn't know how use word "Peace".. Ugh!

I start stocks trader. If I become success then will be free worry $$$$. Long way to go.

Would love to have a LOG CABIN with FREE dont have to PAY ANYTHING dont have to pay the land or anything nothing.. just a peaceful with LOG CABIN!... i know if i dont pay no electrics, etc but whats wrong with CANDLES! LMAO!.... use a WELL WATER to take bath or cook... find a way for it!... it would be NICE buttttt it owuld be nice iwth FREE ELECTRIC GAS WATER anything!

I'd quit my job teaching and become a professional student. In other words, an adult who custom educates herself in subjects that only she likes. As part of this education I'd travel.

House paid off then not worry about being so tight with money.

Travel all over execept war area. NO THANKS! Since they refused to become "PEACE" I agreed with GA!

Buy 2nd home...probably in LAKE TAHOE, CA/NV!! (depend where the location that we like the house, but not too sure about Condo/townhouses) 2ND Home is for when we need a break from NY! For summer breaks, spring break (depend if we don't plan go any where else for spring break) :) Even though it is only 1 hour from Reno, Nevada.

Around the world meeting all deafies and their langauges , cultures... etc

Yeah, me too! And stay in school long enough to get my Ph.D. in psycho-linguistics and do research into different sign languages instead of having to stop with the Master's I'm working on so I can go back to work!

My one wish would be have all my bills paid off, share the rest with my kids, then travel with my husband. :fingersx:

Pay house debts off, bills etc.

Buy houses and good investment for my boys.

Donate charities.

Travel to the world and visit to see ADers every months for 2 weeks holiday... Buy a house in America then I can see ADers around :fingersx:

A few ideas

I'd quit my job teaching and become a professional student. In other words, an adult who custom educates herself in subjects that only she likes. As part of this education I'd travel.

This sounds good, but so does adding another 1,000 books to my personal library. I'll NEVER stop reading.

There's also the Star Trek auction next month at Christies. With my current paycheck, I can't even order the catalog. :(

Back