I want to get in contact with deaf Landscapers

eezyrider

Reaction score
Hi there I want to get in contact with deaf landscapers with own buinesses anywhere in the USA as I'm a experiecened landscaper with paving, retaining walls and all sorts in the landscaping industry if ur needing a exp landscaper Im the man u know where i am thanks
eezy

eezyrider said:
Hi there I want to get in contact with deaf landscapers with own buinesses anywhere in the USA as I'm a experiecened landscaper with paving, retaining walls and all sorts in the landscaping industry if ur needing a exp landscaper Im the man u know where i am thanks
eezy
Are u trying to say that u want to find a deaf landscapers who own business to do for you ?

eezyrider said:
eezy

We know where you are? I don't see you saying where you are.....

Purr--I told him he didn't say where....so I don't know where he is, esp since he said "....you know where I am." Could be spam but.......dunno

hello

Hehe sorry I'm no scammer or anything I'm from Australia and I'm looking for a deaf landscaper with a own buiness doing landscape,paving,designs any where in america so i can get in contact with and discuss about if he/she has a job position or is interested in hiring me for a week or 1 month or 2,as I would love to work in america and could share my aussie work skills with the american landscaper,that would be a lovely so if you know anybody that might help or get in touch with me on all about this very much appreticed
Regards
eezy

:p

"you know where I am" was susposed to meant to tell the others that they know where they can find me and get in touch with me in here with all those reply and stuff like that. :boink:

umm? who knows wait and see what happens but I will never leave my country so a holiday is good for me first see how i go over there hehe

That would be this summer (USA's), right?

I do know one in Orlando area. He operates on his own. I will ask on March 18th at DeafNation Expo and let ya know ok.

Hi web, how are you thank you very much hear from you soon, have fun at the deafnation Expo!! I'll right here on alldeaf cheers
eezy

Hi web how did the deaf expo go and did you meet up with that orlando fella????
cheers

hello

i want to learn to work that kind landsccapes as pls can u teach me how to do work in furture i want learn to work so pls let me know okay this is michael dixon i live in calforina as can u contact with me my e mail is crunch2kids@tmail .com and text message 323 404 4112

eezy

Back