I swear they Koreans make a new mmo every damn week. >_>;

☆D3AFN3SS1337☆

Reaction score
Okay, those new Koreans MMORPGs are very very interesting with new graphic, battle system, less lag and etc... That's really hard to choose one to play. I thought I'd like to post my best awards for best graphic, battle system & etc. (You post your, too! And why?)

Best graphic: Blade & Soul - Because that game's engine is Unreal Engine from Epic Co. that they won 2008 award for best graphic is Gears of War 2. My opinion, Blade & Soul is very sweet graphic of everything including places and character details.

Best classic battle system: AION - Because it's as almost same FFXI's and WoW's except new sweet graphic and very "wow" battle skills. I dunno if the classic battle system is still better, but I thought I'd like to play new things, not stucking with one thing forever, ya know.

Best new battle system: Continent of the Ninth, T.E.R.A., Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Mabinogi Heroes - It's very hard to choose one, but they are really same...

Best LESS lag with thousands of characters: Kingdom Under Fire 2 - There are a lot of NPC and few characters without a lag. Very impression...

Best Battle Movements: Blade & Soul - Because their battle movements are really smoothing and some great violences.

Best Fantasy MMORPG: AION - Unbelieveable, those areas are really best fantasy in my life ever. Beautiful forests, ruins, cities and etc... Really fantastic~

Best Violence: Mabinogi Heroes - High levels of violence I've watched ever.

Best Character Details: Blade & Soul and T.E.R.A. - Because their clothes, weapons and skins are very really detailed to me.

Best Picking-Up-Objects-And-Throw-It-At-Someone: Mabinogi Heroes - *picks a big tree and... SWING!* GTFO, NOOBIES!!!

Best Ripping Clothes in MMORPG =O : Mabinogi Heroes - Weellllllll... Because I like watching a tough enemy is pwning a girl and ripping her clothes. >:3

Best Lightning & Effects: Blade & Soul - Because Gears of War 2 is PROOF!

Best Combo Skills: Continent of the Ninth - I really love keep fighting till I get every SSS combo rank on Devil May Cry 4 and Ninja Gaiden 2.

*Edited* I'll update when those MMORPGs add new video or information.

Back