I need help with my AS level

BECKY

Reaction score
Hiya, i am a student studying AS level dance. For my choreography task i have chosen to choreograph a dance based on the life and emotions of a deaf or hoh person. As i am hearing i obviously don't understand i would be most greatful if anyone would post information about living life as a deaf person and prehaps comment on some of the daily struggles or emotions that come with being deaf. If you have any suggestions for my choreography or feel you can help in anyway please post it!! thankyou very much. Please Help!

I realize this is your first post so I'm guessing you haven't read anything on this board yet. There are TONS of posts by deaf people here about their experiences and emotions. I suggest you read the board for a while and see what you find.

When you say "based on the life and emotions of a deaf or hoh person," do you mean on one particular person? Because there is no such thing as the life and emotions that ALL deaf people share. There are more than enough arguments around here to show you that!

Back