I have the best friends in the world....

deafdyke

Reaction score
I truely do....I was IMing with my friend OB tonite and we started talking about GLB issues b/c I was reading an article about how some scholars think that Lincoln was gay or bi, and she said something that really touched me.
" I don't care if you like girls or guys. I just want you to be happy."
I am so damn lucky to have my OB as a friend :ily::grouphug:

awwwww thats great Deafdyke!!!!!!!! :hug: how abt Dani q :giggle: still waiting on the outcome between u 2!

deafdyke said:
I truely do....I was IMing with my friend OB tonite and we started talking about GLB issues b/c I was reading an article about how some scholars think that Lincoln was gay or bi, and she said something that really touched me.
" I don't care if you like girls or guys. I just want you to be happy."
I am so damn lucky to have my OB as a friend :ily::grouphug:

How can Abe be either gay or bi???

how abt Dani q still waiting on the outcome between u 2!
Dunno about that. I think if she didn't have such a heavy workload that something would have happened by now. I know she loves me, although not nessarily that way. I mean I have not even seen her five times since the semester started. Still......oh man I love OB. She is such a sweetie :)

Abe Lincoln was gay?

Okay, some people has too much time on their hands.

deafdyke said:
Dunno about that. I think if she didn't have such a heavy workload that something would have happened by now. I know she loves me, although not nessarily that way. I mean I have not even seen her five times since the semester started. Still......oh man I love OB. She is such a sweetie :)

ahh gotcha -- thats great -- as for ur friend OB, shes definately a keeper for a friend!!! :thumb:

Back