I am new here

DVD captions

• Bonus features needs captions?

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Do you have Netflix?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do you want all DVDs must have captions?

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CCfan

Reaction score
Hi, All.

I'm sorry, I trying with my English -- I email to alldeaf.com about
don't worry with my grammar. It said, don't be uncomfortable. OK, anyways.

I am CC fan. I live in North of the Midwest in U.S.A.
I am interested about subjects are:

DVD & Video Games
Construction, and Food and Health.

I liked these are:
Currents Events
General Chat

I am very excited to join at forums. I really like forum, that makes me better!
:thumb:

Thank you for reading on my posting.
Any questions, comments.

help

:locked:

I am getting stuck with that... :confused: I tried to make my own post on my previous
post, I should get make a reply as write back after you had a say
something. Please help me, thanks.

Oops, my bad. I was wrong at with my computer technically difficuties for write back to you when I got stuck with my post, finally, i get it, and it really worked for me.
[sighs]

You're welcome, Sherry! [smiles]

My mistake, I am emailed to alldeaf's administrator, so I want to ask you about something with technical about when
after that I am registering for new here on this forum, so why it gives me a poll is required for -- I saw these threads don't have a polls, I making a mistake -- please
forgive me? :Oops: I think a poll just for moderator or administrator?
Can I delete it, and I will edit my topic similar as my thread as back to normal without my own poll??
That is OK? :ty:

Thank you for you letting on this poll, anyways, I was right! I love give you a poll that let us know in the public -- anyways... It's time to talking on -- move...
I am going move on the entertainment. See 'ya later alligator.

:thumb:

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf CCfan. I hope you have been enjoying your stay on this forum, making many friends and having fun posting. Welcome aboard.

CODAchild said:
:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf CCfan. I hope you have been enjoying your stay on this forum, making many friends and having fun posting. Welcome aboard.

:thumb: I would love to making a new friends for you all! :grouphug:
I have fun chatting with you talking about it. :mrgreen: :ty: :ily:

However, I don't know to how with my something happens after my sister taught me to how -- my sister showed my to pick my nickname is:
CCfan03 -- but I does on e-mail except private message, but I never experienced is yet for private messages yet with when you or someone at
alldeaf during off the forum, then I will talking with you in
private.

Soon, my sister will teach me to how, and I'm 21, but I will be learn about more on computer since about 1997, or 1998 when we get it at my home. My e-mail goes too well! ;) I can't believe I'm might to be grow
rapidly skilled with my computer. I was learning at my re-class at my after-school graduation like pre-college. While there is my about 65 or 70% computer's skill but except computer doctor -- Norton Anti-Virus software, so I hopefully
my mother could taught me about these programs including anti-virus software; data; and something would have problems on my computer, but not now on my computer.
It is perfect normal on my computer. I hopefully will be up to 90-94% skilled on my computer, but I wish my goal will be 100% skilled on my computer! It would be nice! :dance2:

I would love to be kidding with you; playing with you. But I will respect with your opinion, attitude, and your own suggests. I don't like putting down
any people at anywhere. It's my own rules that which prohibits are discrimation, disrespect, bad names, and etc. for your own
personals. Because I don't want to feel bad about you. :)
OK! :cool: :hug: :ily:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Welcome to Ad.. i'm too from minnesota :D

I love to live in Minnesota, it's best place to live for me! :party: IMO, it's there no place like Minnesota [sweet home theme plays]

Back