I am new also

racheleggert

Reaction score
Hello people,
I am deafblind woman from Minnesota, I just want to make more friends in deaf community so I can communicate and socialize with deaf community better. I also would like to learn more cultures, and what have changed. I know that I have hard time getting accepted in deaf community but hope this place helps me. If you have questions, just feel free to leave message. Thank you.
Rachel

Hello Racheleggert !!

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf !! Enjoy your stay ! :thumb:

Last edited:
What message? You have an answering machine service? heh just kidding! Welcome to alldeaf Enjoy ur stay.. U'll love it here!!! *hugs!*

Hi Racheleggert ,

Welcome to AllDeaf....

*Welcome Hugs*

Normally I don't usually drop in the introduction forums, but I just want to say welcome, rachel to AD......

Your website was what I would say "IMPRESSIVE"! and I'm glad to have someone who is active in local politics coming here to discuss a lot of issues concerning us citizens besides getting a education in Deaf culture

So let's give a big :applause: to rachel ;)

Sable.

LOLz..... I wish that more people here would accept everyone inculding deafblind people. I know that many Dead people are scared that they get Ushers Syndrome, but that are not true, that is a myth. Don't be scared... Deafblind people are nice and friendly, also indepdent. Please be nice to people like us....
Rachel

well rachel ur not the only deaf-blind person to come here. A lot of Deaf-Blind AD'ers come here and post oftens.

I do know a couple Deaf-Blind people myself having dated one myself before. But rest assured we always welcome DB people here

Hello Rachel, I'm also from minn :D welcome to alldeaf and hope you enjoy your stay :cool:

racheleggert said:
Hello people,
I am deafblind woman from Minnesota, I just want to make more friends in deaf community so I can communicate and socialize with deaf community better. I also would like to learn more cultures, and what have changed. I know that I have hard time getting accepted in deaf community but hope this place helps me. If you have questions, just feel free to leave message. Thank you.
Rachel

Hey Rachel!!!!!! Welcome to AllDeaf.com, enjoy and write on it!

Hi there, welcome to AD and I hope you'll find some friends here. We don't bite, but if someone does, let one of the moderators know and we'll bite back. *grin* Have fun posting.

Back