• full straight

Votes: 48 53.9%
  • curious to be bi

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • curious to be lebso

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Heath said:
Hi Miss Pinocchio, I got sick and digusted when I read your post. The details were not necessary.

The thread that Fei Ku created was about the women who are straight, bi-sexual or lesbian and why they are this way.

Heath, If you are male, Can you tell me why you are here? BTW I am a very happy un-straight woman!

i was found out that i was more attracted to women since i was 11 years old. i'm strongly full lesbian for all of my life.

I'm bi. I haven't slept with anyone for years though. I really don't have much desire to after my last experience.

Straight but someone told me that I may be bi curious. Too late cuz I am married!!! :giggle:

im full straight

my 2 classmates had gays when my friend found out online and im pretty shocking!

I'm straight, but my first crush was on another girl when I was about 6 years old. It wasn't sexual feelings, though. I just wanted to be near her all the time, hug her (not kiss her), and thought she was really cute. That was the first and last time I ever felt that way.

Wirelessly posted

Lesbian, been with men and had sone good and bad experience but I feel right and happier with women.

I am a lesbian but I am curious why so many straight people were in the GLBT section to answer this poll. I'm glad you all respect the GLBT community though. The more allies the better. Thank you :)

Back